Timeline To Terror vol "War Drums For Syria" by Ron Paul pg. 3

pig love

Banned
In the words of Randy Marsh, we need "CHANGE!!"

Here is a modern timeline of deception

On September 11, 2001: The United States was attacked by 19 Saudi terrorists from the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda who hijacked four passenger jets and crashed them into World Trade Center and the Pentagon while the fourth plane was crashed into a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania.  All told, nearly 3,000 people died in these attack.

On October 7, 2001: President George W. Bush authorized the military’s war on the Taliban and al-Qaeda forces inside Afghanistan. The initial military objectives of “Operation Enduring Freedom—Afghanistan

And let me guess, you think Ron Paul will be the man to change all that?

The government is bigger than the president. People don't realize that. And LOL at the intentional "Barack HUSSEIN Obama" thrown in there.

I do agree that the government has created artificial TERROR in order to control the population. No doubt about that. It's much more likely that I'll die in a car crash than from a suicide bomber.

I would rather take my chances than get cancer from some body scan.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

And let me guess, you think Ron Paul will be the man to change all that?

The government is bigger than the president. People don't realize that. And LOL at the intentional "Barack HUSSEIN Obama" thrown in there.

I do agree that the government has created artificial TERROR in order to control the population. No doubt about that. It's much more likely that I'll die in a car crash than from a suicide bomber.

I would rather take my chances than get cancer from some body scan.

Ron Paul does not work for a bank

I realize that obviously, why would I start these threads?

Yeah your right, thats not his real name but it is the name he goes by now.
laugh.gif
 Do you live under a rock? He's had several names througout the years (Barry Soetoro) & 22 social security numbers. His current social security number was used by a Connecticut woman in the 1800's and in case you don't know, the US has never legally duplicated ANY existing number.

You are more likely to get hit and killed by a wine cork than a terrorist, fact.

If you don't want to step through the TSA X-ray machines that are killing people than you better find a place for Ron Paul in your life quick. This corruption will NOT end under Romney or Obama because they both work directly with the people who own these bogus machines. 

Originally Posted by Pig Love

If you don't want to step through the TSA X-ray machines that are killing people than you better find a place for Ron Paul in your life quick. This corruption will NOT end under Romney or Obama because they both work directly with the people who own these bogus machines.
No, I have no place for a racist president in my life who will try to cut a ton of government aid programs that are helping the needy. People love the END WAR END DRONE STRIKES aspect of Ron, but they forget everything else that he stands for.

I'm pretty sure Barack is a decent human being. Not so sure about Ron Paul.

His current social security number was used by a Connecticut woman in the 1800's and in case you don't know, the US has never legally duplicated ANY existing number.

You are more likely to get hit and killed by a wine cork than a terrorist, fact.

In case you didnt know, SSN were not created until the 1930's.

Try again bub.

Originally Posted by SAMPRAS FAN

His current social security number was used by a Connecticut woman in the 1800's and in case you don't know, the US has never legally duplicated ANY existing number.

In case you didnt know, SSN were not created until the 1930's.

Try again bub.

Thank you for clearing that up, you are right.

I mispoke, the dead connecticuter who's number he is using was born in the late 1800s.

[h1]Obama Uses Dead Connecticuter’s Social Security Number[/h1]
Posted on May 13, 2010 by Dr. Eowyn | 12 Comments

Who is this man?

UPDATE: See “White House Won’t Answer Query About Obama’s Connecticut Social Security No.

In a previous post, it was shown that a private investigator have traced multiple Social Security (SS) numbers to the man who calls himself Barack Hussein Obama.

Now, two more PIs are asking why the SS number Obama uses is set aside for applicants in Connecticut — a state in which Obama had never lived and to which he has no associations.

The first three (3) digits of a person’s social security number are determined by the ZIP code of the mailing address shown on the application for a social security number. (See Q. 18 of “Frequently Asked Questions

Anyone who takes politics seriously today is wasting their time. Obama will have his second term in office and all the blood will be on his hands.

This country has served its purpose and the rug will be pulled. You're silly if you don't think the problems with the EU banking system won't hit the shores of this "oh so glorious" country .. The coming months will be fun 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Not to mention this animosity between the US/Israel and Iran, which more than likely will escalate into a full blown war.. Fun times ahead I tell you.. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Not to mention this animosity between the US/Israel and Iran, which more than likely will escalate into a full blown war.. Fun times ahead I tell you.. 
nerd.gif
mr.bateman u seem like an extremely wise person with alotta knowledge. care to share? pm is open too incase u dont wanna post
Spoiler [+]
saw american psycho for the first time the other i hope u dont aspire to be like bateman

Anyone who takes politics seriously today is wasting their time. Obama will have his second term in office and all the blood will be on his hands.

This country has served its purpose and the rug will be pulled. You're silly if you don't think the problems with the EU banking system won't hit the shores of this "oh so glorious" country .. The coming months will be fun 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I feel you 100% on this.  politics has turned into pop culture now. feel like i been sold everytime I watch the news.

Originally Posted by Wr

I feel you 100% on this.  politics has turned into pop culture now. feel like i been sold everytime I watch the news.
Don't watch the news, listen to NPR.

You guys are right.

Ron Paul will be the president to change life as we know it by turning bloodshed and greed to lollipops and rainbows.

If SSN weren't issued until 1935 how could the claim that Obama is using a SSN of a woman from 1890 be acceptable?
laugh.gif
That entire article is erroneous until you prove SSN were issued to Conneticuters a good 3 decades before they were even created.

This whole SSN thing seems so bogus. It's just the whole birth certificate and Obama is a Muslim thing all over again. Like seriously show me these credible private investigators that have managed to discover the president's SSN and the fact that other dead ppl's SSN are issued to him.

Originally Posted by Credo

I thought this was common knowledge...

My friend, I wish you were right about that.
tired.gif

Truth. Fear is the great motivator so it would make since that its used to manipulate and control. 

Originally Posted by odog24

nerd.gif
mr.bateman u seem like an extremely wise person with alotta knowledge. care to share? pm is open too incase u dont wanna post
Spoiler [+]
saw american psycho for the first time the other i hope u dont aspire to be like bateman
AP 
pimp.gif
 .. But seriously, I don't have much to bring forth.. Either we'll see Bank runs/Financial collapse, a Nuclear War with Iran...or both. The outcome of those events will be delightful, wouldn't you agree?

Spoiler [+]
 Maybe they'll surprise us and display a few false flags before those things occur
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

nerd.gif
Spoiler [+]
AP 
pimp.gif
 .. But seriously, I don't have much to bring forth.. Either we'll see Bank runs/Financial collapse, a Nuclear War with Iran...or both. The outcome of those events will be delightful, wouldn't you agree?

Spoiler [+]
 Maybe they'll surprise us and display a few false flags before those things occur
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

all of those options seem plausible but we will never know whats going to happen until it actually happens.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

If SSN weren't issued until 1935 how could the claim that Obama is using a SSN of a woman from 1890 be acceptable?
laugh.gif
That entire article is erroneous until you prove SSN were issued to Conneticuters a good 3 decades before they were even created.

This whole SSN thing seems so bogus. It's just the whole birth certificate and Obama is a Muslim thing all over again. Like seriously show me these credible private investigators that have managed to discover the president's SSN and the fact that other dead ppl's SSN are issued to him.

Because a woman, probably in her 40s was issued a social security number when they came out in 1935.

All over again?
laugh.gif
 There is an ongoing investigation still going on about his fake birth certificate.

Back
Top Bottom