TimothyDeLaGhetto2 Appreciation

I'm a hater even before he hit youtube, when he used to post his pic everywhere on JimmyJazz
laugh.gif

I'm asian and I can't stand him.
He's frail, and typical hypebeast whos just an attention grabber.
Can't rap either but oh well...theres a million more fanboys/girls of his anyways.

Atleast hes doing what he likes...more power to him.

I'm asian and I can't stand him.
He's frail, and typical hypebeast whos just an attention grabber.
Can't rap either but oh well...theres a million more fanboys/girls of his anyways.

Atleast hes doing what he likes...more power to him.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm a hater even before he hit youtube, when he used to post his pic everywhere on JimmyJazz
laugh.gif

yoooooo! thats where i remember dude from!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is the same dude that used to post up every fit on dr jays street style section?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is the same dude that used to post up every fit on dr jays street style section?

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

If not for Dumbfoundead I wouldn't know who he was

YOOOOO on another note Dumbfoundead is comedy. But The Saurus kills this but  his voice is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

If not for Dumbfoundead I wouldn't know who he was

YOOOOO on another note Dumbfoundead is comedy. But The Saurus kills this but  his voice is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Yea that was him. Cornball thinking he doing it with LRG and a Nintendo controller buckle
eyes.gif
, yea, I'm hating
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Yea that was him. Cornball thinking he doing it with LRG and a Nintendo controller buckle
eyes.gif
, yea, I'm hating
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom