Tinker Hatfield Edition Alpha 1s

I have nothing but love and respect for Tinker, but I will be passing on these.  They need to stop with all of these versions of the I's.  Spread the love to some of the other numbered Jordans JB!
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

These feel real nice in my hands. The material is so smooth. I'm hating the 1's more and more though. They're played out.

I kinda like these but have to see them in person before I pass judgment. I'm waiting for the white/red/black ones though.

Originally Posted by spectrumknight

poor lil tink tink

lol

Hilarious!!!
roll.gif

I see what you did there.

I think those are hot...cant find a 14 or 15 for life of me any help out there??

^I agree
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

They would look better if they changed the orange to black IMO.
^^^ but just the jumpman on back orange and stich on bottom thats it no orange on insidee

Back
Top Bottom