air-jordan-xi-sketches-lead.jpg

air-jordan-xi-sketches-5.jpg

air-jordan-xi-sketches-6.jpg

air-jordan-xi-sketches-2.jpg

air-jordan-xi-sketches-1.jpg

air-jordan-xi-sketches-8.jpg

air-jordan-xi-sketches-3.jpg

air-jordan-xi-sketches-4.jpg

More preliminary work. While the colorways weren't set, the palette was coming together nicely. Many at Nike remained skeptical of whether Mike would even return to basketball, but Tinker kept the faith and kept working. But we suspect not even he knew how it would pay off.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

air-jordan-xi-sketches-4.jpg

More preliminary work. While the colorways weren't set, the palette was coming together nicely. Many at Nike remained skeptical of whether Mike would even return to basketball, but Tinker kept the faith and kept working. But we suspect not even he knew how it would pay off.

pimp.gif
They should release these colorways
pimp.gif
Both look sexy as fuark
smokin.gif

I love seeing sketches and drawings of shoes (I have some Fury ones), great stuff

The early designs with the stretch mesh reminds me of the elastic bands that run over the top of the Adidas Top Ten 2000's.

Originally Posted by Mr718

air-jordan-xi-sketches-2.jpg

these look like fire, man i would grab these they look like a jordan 11 and a Shake Ndestrukt fusion..... im mad these wont release lol

awesome! i love seeing stuff like this and would be really keen on a book encompassing all the sigs in this way.

patent cut too short

JK

but seriously, Tinker, hell....all of the Nike designers should gather up all their sketches, put it in a book, sell it

Glad they scrap the original plans. I dont think the shoe would be as popular if they use the preliminary sketches

Back
Top Bottom