Tipping for holidays vol. barbers

Glad i cut my own hair i dont have $40 to spend on cuts a month :x :lol: #poor

truth... i'll go pay for a cut if I going on vacation or something like that...which is maybe once a year lol. Other than that im cutting my own

son if u can cut your hair...and by cut i don't mean you just take a 1.5" all around and keep it moving. im talking bout

Jerome-Bettis-profile.jpg

and tape up and all dat...if you can do that yourself, MAD props. amazing skill imo.

chill tho...

View media item 632561

Last edited:
I buy him a bottle a Henny as a tip. He's been a friend for 20 years though, I probably wouldnt do that with a dude that was just my barber.

when he charged $10, i gave him $12.

when he charged $12, i gave him $15.

still at $12, i hit him up with $20 and have been doing so the past two years so no holiday bonus from me.

i've only had 2 main barbers since high school. my current barber i've been hittin up for the last 8+ years.

I used to go to a place that went from $35 to $40 to $45 within the past few years. Started to cost damn near $60 after tips. :smh:

Now I go to a barber that $16 and give him an even $20 to like $22/23 usually...I'll get my haircut in a couple weeks and just give him $30 because I already tip pretty well.

Ive been with my barber for about 13 years now. Honestly, I don't even know what he charges :lol:. I always give him $25 for a cut + goatee and call it a day. He ALWAYS finds a way to get me even if he's booked so i dont mind. Probably give him $40 for the holiday cut.

As stated, a good barber is hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom