Tipping the sonic waitresses?

I went to Sonic for the first time a few weeks ago and I felt a little awkward since it seemed like she wanted a tip.

i know in texas, sonic employees only get paid 2.30 an hour and rely on tips.. ive only been to sonic twice in my life and gave a couple of dollars both times

most of the time it'd be like $19.37, I'd be like keep the change
smokin.gif

strawberry cream slush
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by neoxfactor

i know in texas, sonic employees only get paid 2.30 an hour and rely on tips.. ive only been to sonic twice in my life and gave a couple of dollars both times
eek.gif

I did not know that. I feel bad now
embarassed.gif

I didn't even tip the people who skated to my car. i bee up there weekly too, I guess I'll start tipping.

why would i tip them to bring the food to my car which is like 10 feet from the store?
not being cheap just being real

yeah i always tip them bc in hs i had friends that worked there. i thought it was all sonic drive ins idk though. but if you always get the same one &tip they hook you up. i get free stuff all the time.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

eek.gif

I did not know that. I feel bad now
embarassed.gif

I didn't even tip the people who skated to my car. i bee up there weekly too, I guess I'll start tipping.
smh.gif
damn i didn't know that...

Back
Top Bottom