tips for actually trying to have a baby? vol. bunz in the oven

been married for a year now and ready to plant my seed...
anybody got good tips on how to successfully conceive?

what are the odds I have a boy?  what does that depend on... woman or the mans genetics?

open to real advice (and whatever immature comments you may provide as long as it's funny 
grin.gif
)

I'm with you on that one, almost 2 years married and still no baby, I'm afraid to start a treatment because of the high possibility of twins, triplets, quadruplets, etc.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm with you on that one, almost 2 years married and still no baby, I'm afraid to start a treatment because of the high possibility of twins, triplets, quadruplets, etc.
ohwell.gif
it always amazes me how good people, who would make great parents have a hard time conceiving, yet young adolescents who have no business being sexually active can pop out kids on the first attempt 
eyes.gif

world works funny sometimes...

Fam you telling me, we stay mind blowned at all the people around us conceiving with no means to even raise a child...my bro in laws childhood friend just announced he's having his 4th baby with a 4th girl....and he doesn't take care of Even one of his babies, not one!!!...I don't even think son works...is disgusting

I wish you and your wife the best of luck!

If you are like me, which I am pretty sure you are, it doesn't matter to me how long it takes or what gender comes out, as long as I have a healthy child that's all that matters

Hmmm it almost seems like the more someone wants to have a baby the less likely they are to succeed at it and vice versa. Maybe the actual thought sends some type of psychological signal to the testes. These findings have led me to only one theoretical conclusion:

Spoiler [+]
Babies are trollin heavy

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

ohwell.gif
it always amazes me how good people, who would make great parents have a hard time conceiving, yet young adolescents who have no business being sexually active can pop out kids on the first attempt 
eyes.gif

The world works like its suppose to
younger people have kids easily because they are in peak condition for exactly that... having babies

don't use it...might lose it?

"Hmmm it almost seems like the more someone wants to have a baby the less likely they are to succeed at it and vice versa".

This is exactly what I was trying to say in my response,but just couldn't find the words (it's 2 in the morning dammit).

I'm not one to laugh but I thought k steezy had kids for a while he looks like the type to take pics of his kids every step and achievement .Seems like he would be a good day a shame how the world works

been married for a year now and ready to plant my seed...
anybody got good tips on how to successfully conceive?

what are the odds I have a boy?  what does that depend on... woman or the mans genetics?

open to real advice (and whatever immature comments you may provide as long as it's funny 
grin.gif
)

1:2 

i think you need to kinda shoot it in there...like give it a push so you get the most distance travelled

As with anything, cleaning up your food consumption might help out. Google search ways to increase sperms.

Fam you telling me, we stay mind blowned at all the people around us conceiving with no means to even raise a child...my bro in laws childhood friend just announced he's having his 4th baby with a 4th girl....and he doesn't take care of Even one of his babies, not one!!!...I don't even think son works...is disgusting
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it's actually that difficult to have a baby?
eases my mind a little more about going raw with my gf
pimp.gif

i agree with some of the sentiments in here... working in an ER i see way too many teens pregnant for the 2nd, 3rd even 4th time... and then i see friends of mine who have been trying forever and havent concieved yet...

but lol at some of the advise youve gotten... get an ovulation kit... when you guys find out the time in her cycle that she ovulates, start having sex a couple days before then. and dont get discouraged if you dont get pregnant right away, especially if shes been on birth control for a while.

ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So much truth. My aunt and uncle had been trying to have kids for over ten years, and finally were able to in 2005 (at 36 & 39y/o).
And on the flipside, one of my friends back in his freshmen year of college (2006) on a drunken night sleep with this girl he had been 

barely seeing/dating for no more than 3 weeks. They soon find out they're pregnant. Then get married a couple months before she really

starts showing. Funny world indeed.

Back
Top Bottom