Originally Posted by CscottJMP

"Self of Steam" 
roll.gif

QUvAo.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

As the title says..i need some pointers..heard these chicks are an easier smash and less headache

i know u NT dudes are the alpha of the alphas so helping a guy like me out should be EZ

thanks
Scumbag...
tumblr_m2ri6lmcE11qzzcdho1_250.gif

-be honest at all times
-dont sugarcoat but dont have her salty

-be ready for mood swings, they aint that stable

-decline invites to her pity parties 

-dont play the boyfriend role if you have no intent

-sex her like you love her however

-get her best friend's seal of approval

Self of Steam, yea thats funny.

On the real do, OP, you don't want those problems. Just find a chick that digs you, you'll smash just as fast.

Originally Posted by lil rell

-be honest at all times
-dont sugarcoat but dont have her salty

-be ready for mood swings, they aint that stable

-decline invites to her pity parties 

-dont play the boyfriend role if you have no intent

-sex her like you love her however

-get her best friend's seal of approval

Shun why you tryna help OP this thread is derailed
roll.gif

aight then fambilia... let me step in and provide some advice.
copping a low self-o-steamb chick is like buying a 2002 Maybach (spell check?). at first, it is the dopeness. but after the headache of having to constantly repair it b/c it issues YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO with... it gets kinda old.

first off, you can tell a how the chick is buy the way she texts you. this is a dead giveaway b/c in this day and age, this is how people communicate. if she hits you consecutively within the hour, adds you on facebook and twitter EXTREMELY fast, and consistently asks your opinion, then you might have one of them kinda chicks. 

these chicks are not easy to spot b/c they look like everyone else. sometimes, they can be flat DIMES.

in my experience, i've come to find out that these chicks are ALWAYS on the opposite end of the spectrum. most times, they are either 1. of mixed races 2.  EXTREMELY attractive, like top notch 10 status or body of a goddess or 3. living in a current situation that is polar opposite of where they're from, and YOU remind them of their home area.

the problem with these chicks is that they are SUPER needy. you might think the yambs are all good, and you can smash whenever, but i GUARANTEE you relationship questions are going to come with in a week. its a tough decision to cut her loose cuz many times she does WHATEVER you want. the less happy you are, the harder she works. this isnt really the dopeness though. 

you'll see that this act wears thin and you dont want someone that laughs at your every joke, or hangs on your every text. 

LAST THING. these chicks DEF help you with your own thirst cuz they show you what NOT to do. if you dont like a chick doing it to you, why would you do it to a chick?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

copping a low self-o-steamb chick is like buying a 2002 Maybach (spell check?). at first, it is the dopeness. but after the headache of having to constantly repair it b/c it issues YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO with... it gets kinda old.

first off, you can tell a how the chick is buy the way she texts you. this is a dead giveaway b/c in this day and age, this is how people communicate. if she hits you consecutively within the hour, adds you on facebook and twitter EXTREMELY fast, and consistently asks your opinion, then you might have one of them kinda chicks. 

these chicks are not easy to spot b/c they look like everyone else. sometimes, they can be flat DIMES.

in my experience, i've come to find out that these chicks are ALWAYS on the opposite end of the spectrum. most times, they are either 1. of mixed races 2.  EXTREMELY attractive, like top notch 10 status or body of a goddess or 3. living in a current situation that is polar opposite of where they're from, and YOU remind them of their home area.

the problem with these chicks is that they are SUPER needy. you might think the yambs are all good, and you can smash whenever, but i GUARANTEE you relationship questions are going to come with in a week. its a tough decision to cut her loose cuz many times she does WHATEVER you want. the less happy you are, the harder she works. this isnt really the dopeness though. 

you'll see that this act wears thin and you dont want someone that laughs at your every joke, or hangs on your every text. 

LAST THING. these chicks DEF help you with your own thirst cuz they show you what NOT to do. if you dont like a chick doing it to you, why would you do it to a chick?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ALL OF THIS....and why are they usually mixed

lightskin shortys be havin the worst self esteem, thats why they all be so crazy, the yambs tho
devil.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
TRUUUUUUUUU

so TRUE!!!

Originally Posted by solarius49

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ALL OF THIS....and why are they usually mixed

Cause growing up they weren't accepted by either race 

Back
Top Bottom