Tips for NDC

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

hoping mods lock this up before any other information is leaked

This. 
Dudes are being reckless with the info.
Y'all dudes are corny.  This is information regarding the purchasing of sneakers. 
grin.gif

Ole "I want to be the only one rocking these in my school" type burgers.
?!?!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

1. Google Chrome is a MUST
- Chrome is (I think) the only browser that allows you to save your credit card information
- using chrome, when you click on the link and click your size and checkout, all of your information is already inputted for you

2. Stalk that @Nikestore twitter
- Chrome also automatically updates twitters for you so you don't have to refresh the page

Just don't get caught slipping.

My whole process is usually done in 10-15 seconds MAX. Sometimes sooner.

I've never failed on NDC, and I let my boys in on these 'tips' for the concord release and I got my pairs, my boy got his, and my other boy snagged 4 pairs.

R.i.P now bro.

1. Click address bar2. Type in "nikestore" followed by ".com"3. Find the shoe4. Find your size and add to cart5. Proceed to checkout6. Keep this on the dl

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

- Chrome is (I think) the only browser that allows you to save your credit card information
- using chrome, when you click on the link and click your size and checkout, all of your information is already inputted for you

- Chrome also automatically updates twitters for you so you don't have to refresh the page

I've never failed on NDC, and I let my boys in on these 'tips' for the concord release and I got my pairs, my boy got his, and my other boy snagged 4 pairs.

R.i.P now bro.
laugh.gif
 Came in to say this.

You just got caught slippin' Wilroc!

I know you want to be helpful, but dudes are greedy here so my prayers are with you.

How is giving info (THAT IS WIDELY AVAILABLE AND KNOWN ALL OVER THE INTERNET) on copping shoes a bad thing?

Do people really think they're the only ones using Chrome? Serious question.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

How is giving info (THAT IS WIDELY AVAILABLE AND KNOWN ALL OVER THE INTERNET) on copping shoes a bad thing?

Do people really think they're the only ones using Chrome? Serious question.
Iknorite?

If you've been here for any amount of time, you'll realize that the typical NT'er is quite the dullard. 

I don't recall anyone asking you what shoes you wore. Your reading comprehension is lacking.

I'm sure there are people that won't bother dealing with lines, campouts, etc if they aren't lucky enough to buy them when they hit the internet.

indifferent.gif

This. 
Dudes are being reckless with the info.
Y'all dudes are corny.  This is information regarding the purchasing of sneakers. 
grin.gif

Ole "I want to be the only one rocking these in my school" type burgers.
indifferent.gif

I wear my lunarglides on campus, nice try tho.
And it's about making the cop easier. Everyone will have said kick regardless.

Im not even a sneakerhead but when I wanna cop a pair of jays I wanna be able to pay retail for them thats all

Originally Posted by jenner

What does NDC stand for? is it just the nike online store?

It stands for Notre Dame College. The Yeezys will be releasing there so get there early.

Wilroc proving that NT is still a community...new heads don't realize this place was built on people sharing info on how to easier procure releases.

Yall just need to come to the realization that you aint copping
laugh.gif
sorry fellas.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at telling other dudes the method

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Wilroc proving that NT is still a community...new heads don't realize this place was built on people sharing info on how to easier procure releases.

dont forget bringing back old posts to increase your count

Smh at people being mad at each other for sharing tips to make the cop easier. I guess that defeats the purpose of us posting here right? Unless all we do here is endlessly ask about girls and stunt huh? Impossible
laugh.gif

Can you order from overseas and have it shipped to a locale in the States?
Or are there proxies and such that won't allow that.

I have a fool-proof strategy for the RSVP system. The dude at Niketown even told me I was the first to send the DM when I went to pick up the MVs.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I have a fool-proof strategy for the RSVP system. The dude at Niketown even told me I was the first to send the DM when I went to pick up the MVs.
I wish NT was a private forum so that any info we get from other NTer's would at least stay between us and not be open to anybody that gets lucky on google search

Just put the fool proof method in a spoiler
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Originally Posted by jenner

What does NDC stand for? is it just the nike online store?

It stands for Notre Dame College. The Yeezys will be releasing there so get there early.

Nice joke lol. But what does it stand for? Help a n00b out. 

Back
Top Bottom