tips for surviving day drinking

I'm going to a beach bar in fla at noon. Prolem is, I am terrible at lasting the entire day without passing out early. I know I have to pace myself, andeat before, but I still pass out by like 7 and I'm trying to go the entire night...any tips?

Eat every 2-3 hours and pace yourself. It dont have to be anything big that you eat but just appetizers or something like that.

Cigarettes
ohwell.gif

sip slow, eat a lot during your drinking

just dont get too nice, im sure you can tell when you're starting to get out of control.. all about knowing your limits

Keep it light in the begining. Don't go too crazy with a ton of liqour.

Every 3-4 drinks I'd reccomend having a glass or bottle of water. Helps with the hangover too.
Gum...anytime I drink I always keep a pack of orbit on deck, if I feel sick I have a piece an that helps me.

1 drink a 45 min (no MEGA drinks) and for every 2 drinks, drink a glass of water(stay hydrated!)
you can also just drink cranberry/oj juice without cats thinking you half steppin.

Ya, drinking water sounds like a good idea.. but my boys would all clown on me way too hard for even attempting it.

Originally Posted by swizzc

Ya, drinking water sounds like a good idea.. but my boys would all clown on me way too hard for even attempting it.
sounds like my friends
laugh.gif

the 5 hour energy is gonna make it tough to get even a buzz...I drank one of those before reggae fest at school and couldn't get drunk

if you guys aren't going right from the beach, take a little hour nap or something. i gotta take a nap no matter what when I day drink. No shame in that,go hard (pause) twice instead of hardly drinking all day

You are going to have to chill on the drinking for at least 2 hours & food is your best friend! mary jane can work wonders too

Good Luck!

just take some early shots, get a little buzz, start drinking water or juice. dont go too crazy too early. stay hydrated on liquids and eat food

NAC + L-Taurine prior to drinking, stay hydrated, caffeine along w/alcohol will help but is thought to put extra strain on the heart.

laugh.gif
oh man I hope its not too late...

DONT smoke weed unless you do it a lot or your just gonna get way too #%+%#$ and probably pass out/puke
DONT take a 5 hr energy they thin your blood and make you get drunker... youll think your straight for a couple hrs then itll hit you and you wont even be ableto walk straight... I did this for a couple grad parties my senior year and I couldnt figure out why I was getting so smashed until like the 3rd night of it
laugh.gif

remember... your drinking all day so you dont need to get smashed right away... just take it steady... and like everyone else said drink water between every2-3 drinks... your boys might clown you for it but theyll clown you even worse if you pass out at 6:30

to be honest its pretty hard for anyone to drink all day without taking a nap somewhere in there... BUT if you can get your hands on some adderall itsbasically the miracle drug for drinking all day... if you dont know what it is its a prescription drug used to treat ADHD and narcolepsy but a lot of collegestudents use it as a study tool... youll only need 1 pill no matter what the mg (unless its really low) just take it once you start feeling tired and in about20 mins youll be back at the bar buying a round guaranteed

oh wow i typed way more than i originally meant to
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom