Tips on how to sell gift cards on eBay?

tennis thug

Banned
ive done this before but it always confuses me. should i always ship them physically? im reading other ended auctions and some of them send the codes via email. why is it safer to ship them? if the buyer wants to say the card doesnt work/already been used cant they say that regardless? should i allow overseas bidders? im not shipping to them, i would send codes though
thanks

don't do it bro. I had a friend who listed 2 gift cards and then got his account locked, even though both transactions happened smoothly. It just raises a red flag with eBay when you sell gift cards. What store are they for btw? I might be interested... 

List one at a time, send them in a standard letter envelope. You should be fine then. 
Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

don't do it bro. I had a friend who listed 2 gift cards and then got his account locked, even though both transactions happened smoothly. It just raises a red flag with eBay when you sell gift cards. What store are they for btw? I might be interested... 
His account got locked because you are not allowed to list more than one gift-card at a time. (ebay policy bull *!**)

Originally Posted by dj sven

List one at a time, send them in a standard letter envelope. You should be fine then. 
Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

His account got locked because you are not allowed to list more than one gift-card at a time. (ebay policy bull *!**)

eBay's polices make no sense whatsoever; what's good for one isn't good for the other

Back
Top Bottom