Tips on keeping iPod earbuds from damaging?

I love my iPod earbuds so much so that I can't use any other. I love how it gets a great volume, bass, and eliminates enough noise.

I'm not a fan of how fragile they are. I swear I run through a pair every two months.
smh.gif

How can I prevent this?

No one tells you this but the truth is you can't keep them from breaking, so just be prepared when it does happen.

lol. play your music REALLY low.

you need some new earbuds man... those headphones are worth $5 max.

got get some better ones and i promise you won't be let down!

get a new pair maybe? you won't realize how bad the quality really is until you get a new pair, trust. I just boughtmyself a new pair of in-ears and wow... read some reviews and getyourself some new ones

M!ke

mjbetch wrote:
you need some new earbuds man... those headphones are worth $5 max.

got get some better ones and i promise you won't be let down!

QFT. Iphone headphones are weak as hell seriously. The best OEM headphones that quite decent are the BLACKBERRY OEM headphones. If you can get those, trustyou'll will think otherwise of your so called "loved headphones"
grin.gif
Apple is whack word to my ipod I can only listen to in one ear cause the headphone jack is messed up. smh

Man I the Ipod earphones suck, they don't even stay in the ear very well not to mention they are cheap as hell.

Etymotic ER-6 Isolator
You already said you love your bass, so stay away from those. Etymotic products are known for being bass shy in the "quantity" sense,where they're not going to produce a ton of bass to blow your head off. Rather they're more focused on bass "accuracy" or "quality"where the notes from bass instruments sound good, but aren't particularly loud in comparison to the other parts of the noise spectrum. Not particularlygood for electronic/hip hop where there usually aren't too many different bass notes being hit.

If you want to stay on a low price, look at the JVC Marshmallows or Air Cushions which should be below $30. The Shure SE series is good, but the lowest modelclocks in at around $100. The CrossRoads Mylarone X3i and XBi are also very good, but they're sold from a shop in Singapore so I understand if people are abit skeptical. I use the X3i currently and love them.

Oh, and stay away from the V-Moda Vibes please. They're not that great and have some quality issues, or at least they did (Head-Fi soured on them after theinital "these are pretty cool!" stage between the sound quality and broken pairs).

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]the iPod earbuds are the cheapest piece of[/color]
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]earbuds ive ever had . theres nothing you can do to stop them from busting eventually[/color]

take them to the apple store and get them exchanged through a service tech. I just did it the other day. Tel them they are falling apart and damaged throughbasic wear and tear. Check it out.

Back
Top Bottom