Tips/Strategies for COD Black Ops ZOMBIES!

Hey Nt, well ive only made it to level 20 with 2 of my friends on the mansion level.. it just gets to the point where its take so many bullets for 1 zombie and its hard to revive at that point..
- we stay in the first room till round 5 or 6 ( just use pistol also) or until the dogs come

- we stay in the room thats before the theatre until round 10 or 11/ until the dogs come again..and we just the mp 40 and the shotgun...try to hold out as long as possible if were lucky the mystery box is there..by the time we leave everyone has at least 10,000 points..

-hold out in the theatre room 1 person watches the back and other 2 watch the front till about 14-15th round.. then hit power and use teleporter to upgrade guns

-run around use the turrents and traps to hold out..hopefully everyone has 2 upgrade guns (ray gun and wave cannon) 

MY TIPS

- dont be stingy with points just open the door

-talk with your team esp. if zombies are breaking in or your low on ammo so they can cover your window

-stick together

-when you use the teleporter and upgrade your guns, throw grenades at the bottom and buy more (kills alot of zombies)

-use turrents and traps really helpful

- BUY JUGGERNOG helps alot

- the pistol your start off with is really good when upgraded (mustang and sally)

post your tips and strageties thnx!

Hey Nt, well ive only made it to level 20 with 2 of my friends on the mansion level.. it just gets to the point where its take so many bullets for 1 zombie and its hard to revive at that point..
- we stay in the first room till round 5 or 6 ( just use pistol also) or until the dogs come

- we stay in the room thats before the theatre until round 10 or 11/ until the dogs come again..and we just the mp 40 and the shotgun...try to hold out as long as possible if were lucky the mystery box is there..by the time we leave everyone has at least 10,000 points..

-hold out in the theatre room 1 person watches the back and other 2 watch the front till about 14-15th round.. then hit power and use teleporter to upgrade guns

-run around use the turrents and traps to hold out..hopefully everyone has 2 upgrade guns (ray gun and wave cannon) 

MY TIPS

- dont be stingy with points just open the door

-talk with your team esp. if zombies are breaking in or your low on ammo so they can cover your window

-stick together

-when you use the teleporter and upgrade your guns, throw grenades at the bottom and buy more (kills alot of zombies)

-use turrents and traps really helpful

- BUY JUGGERNOG helps alot

- the pistol your start off with is really good when upgraded (mustang and sally)

post your tips and strageties thnx!

chug a bottle of nyquil and see if you can jerk off

if you have what it takes to do this than you can kill these nazi zombies

me & my hommie can get up to level 30 in the mansion but thats bout far as it gets

cause we run out of ammo

its very easy reallly .....but i wont tell

me & my hommie can get up to level 30 in the mansion but thats bout far as it gets

cause we run out of ammo

Originally Posted by G14

cause we run out of ammo

lol ight then

Originally Posted by G14

cause we run out of ammo

lol ight then

I only made it up to the 8th wave. Zombies are sure intense but, man it sucks that you can't level that way.

I only made it up to the 8th wave. Zombies are sure intense but, man it sucks that you can't level that way.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

so random
roll.gif

me and my boys got to level 25 in the pentagon map

Originally Posted by youngmoney

so random
roll.gif

me and my boys got to level 25 in the pentagon map

It's hard to explain through text, but after everyone has upgraded guns, We camp in the first door upstairs. We've gone to lvl 40 in there. You need to have one person with the zues cannon. & you turn on the trap when needed to.

It's hard to explain through text, but after everyone has upgraded guns, We camp in the first door upstairs. We've gone to lvl 40 in there. You need to have one person with the zues cannon. & you turn on the trap when needed to.

Originally Posted by G14

cause we run out of ammo

laugh.gif

Man of mystery. Dude probably holds the secret to life, but "he wont tell"

Spoiler [+]
FOH

Originally Posted by G14

cause we run out of ammo

laugh.gif

Man of mystery. Dude probably holds the secret to life, but "he wont tell"

Spoiler [+]
FOH

Originally Posted by notaclevaname

i've tried this but it really killed our ammo

Originally Posted by notaclevaname

i've tried this but it really killed our ammo

My cousin and I just stay in the first room until we can open two doors.  We head to the chandelier room first, and hope the mystery box is there.  If it's not there we hold out until we can open two more doors then go from there. 

We try to stay with our pistols for the first four rounds.  We save up our money for opening doors. 

When we find the mystery box we buy our guns then we defend against the zombies, then we leave one zombie alive and we hunt for where the next mystery box location is next. 

When we find the mystery box we kill the last zombie and we defend for the next round. 

That's the general strategy.  There's more to it but I let my cousin handle the details.  I follow him around and he tells me what to do lol. 

We got to level 20, just the two of us. 

I'm hearing that's not much of an accomplishment though another NTer got to level 36 with just one other player. 

My cousin and I just stay in the first room until we can open two doors.  We head to the chandelier room first, and hope the mystery box is there.  If it's not there we hold out until we can open two more doors then go from there. 

We try to stay with our pistols for the first four rounds.  We save up our money for opening doors. 

When we find the mystery box we buy our guns then we defend against the zombies, then we leave one zombie alive and we hunt for where the next mystery box location is next. 

When we find the mystery box we kill the last zombie and we defend for the next round. 

That's the general strategy.  There's more to it but I let my cousin handle the details.  I follow him around and he tells me what to do lol. 

We got to level 20, just the two of us. 

I'm hearing that's not much of an accomplishment though another NTer got to level 36 with just one other player. 

nah real talk this is how you do it

the random box must appear in the upstairs room (if not restart untill it pops up in the room )

main guns you fish for are the "ray gun , blaster , or the 100 /125 round big guns "

just stay in the corner room where the zombies jump down & that one window where they walk up the stairs

stay by the window and shoot down the hallway you can take em all out easy

since they will be all lined up (never open the door in the hall way that takes you to the spped cola room)

rack up points till you can upgrade the blaster & raygun ( main guns you should worry bout upgrading first)

keep buying & throwing frags when in the pack a punch room

also dont forget to get "monkeys" you WILL need them to save your partner incase

also dont be cheap use the " electric door ways " to knock them down faster

and soon as the electric door turns off throw monkey and rack em up

shoot them down with the big round guns to rack up points fast

another tip***

always try to active the pack a punch room so right when a new round

starts you can be safe in the projector room frag spaming the zombies below

& always try to leave one crawler for every round

if done right you & a friend can reach 28-30

Back
Top Bottom