** TIPS TO AVOID THE FRIENDZONE **

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

*love doctor has enter*

anyway..... one of the best times to show a girl that you like her....is when she feeling you and at the same time she have a bf....and you have a girlfriend

TRUST ME...it works wonders
Yeah. Pretty much.

I've lied to girls telling them I had a girlfriend but I'm feeling them, so I didn't enter the friendzone.

Sometimes it's inevitable though.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

whip it out
havnt heard that in decades
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Every time she gives you a hug, grab her !@!.
wink.gif

will she let you do that? i only grabb #$$ wen im officially hitched widda girl. i aint tryna get smacked or nuttin...i show her the gentleman then i bringout the beast
devil.gif

Lol it kills me that everyone has these sure fire methods to trick girls into this. the fact of the matter is that if a girl wants you in that zone then yourgoing to be there. The only sure fire way to stay out of that zone is to let her know that you guys are not friends. either be trying to get at her ordon't, don't beat around the bush or play games, say what you mean, your word is your bond my dudes.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

you should never share deep secrets with a girl you feelin
-never tell a female how you truly feel about them. once you spill your heart and soul out, the chase is done
-stop engaging in idle talk with her on the phone. that's what her GFs are for.
-NEVER let them talk about some next cat in front of you. one of my worst pet peeves. i just tell em "@@* does he have to do with us." it's a test
-dont act different because you're with her. females can sense BS well.
-show you're in demand. females like doing the chase, they just wont admit to it.
-never take what she says @ face value. look @ her nonverbal communication i was reading a book that said that if a someone's attracted they will
-play with their hair
-use elaborate hand gestures
-look you dead in your eyes
signs of disinterest are crossed arms, inability to look in the eyes, checking of time, one word responses

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Lol it kills me that everyone has these sure fire methods to trick girls into this. the fact of the matter is that if a girl wants you in that zone then your going to be there. The only sure fire way to stay out of that zone is to let her know that you guys are not friends. either be trying to get at her or don't, don't beat around the bush or play games, say what you mean, your word is your bond my dudes.

Listen to the dude, hes been friendzoned many times.

Lol it kills me that everyone has these sure fire methods to trick girls into this. the fact of the matter is that if a girl wants you in that zone then your going to be there. The only sure fire way to stay out of that zone is to let her know that you guys are not friends. either be trying to get at her or don't, don't beat around the bush or play games, say what you mean, your word is your bond my dudes.
do not listen to this man.....Dont ever tell a girl that you are not friends.....you will be friendzoned forever

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

Just be yourself, if the girl doesn't like you than forget about it. Her loss. B**ches come a dime a dozen. Excuse my language, girls come a dime a dozen, plenty of fish in the sea.
correct senor

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Listen to the dude, hes been friendzoned many times.

Nope I haven't a single female that I consider a friend. I would never sleep with a friend because I'm not willing to lose true friendship oversomething as trivial as that. Honestly I don't feel girls and boys can truly be friends....not just in words but I'm talking she being your bottom____> If that is the case then you might as well wife her unless she is ugly, then you know that she is attracted to you. I tell almost every girl thatdoesn't have a bf straight up that if the chance arrived I would bone them, unless they were not physically attractive, then I wouldn't want to hangwith them. I have not found a single girl that I would really like to hang around with without any sexual intentions. Sorry I'm shallow I'm thisI'm that, but I haven't been friendzoned since highschool; too many females out there. Always tell a girl whats up, make it playful make it directeither way tell her the truth, she can either fall in line or she isn't what you are looking for at that time in your life. Don't be blinding bybeauty, coolness or anything keep your eyes on the prize girls do and that is why they seem to be in control I refuse to be holding the short end of the stickwhen it comes to girls...oh and don't trust these girls I would say 80-95% are schemers(?)

Back
Top Bottom