Tips to make your life at home that much easier Vol.1

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

wet the toilet paper when you wipe ya *%!.

laugh.gif
 does this really make life easier?
hey you won't feel itchy.
happy.gif

If you wet it, isn't it just gonna turn to shredsI'm beyond itchy now though. Its literally bleeding occasionally, and it burns when in contact with water

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

wet the toilet paper when you wipe ya *%!.

laugh.gif
 does this really make life easier?
hey you won't feel itchy.
happy.gif

If you wet it, isn't it just gonna turn to shredsI'm beyond itchy now though. Its literally bleeding occasionally, and it burns when in contact with water

-get a fogless mirror and shave in the shower. Saves time and is better for your skin.

-if you have trouble sleeping don't do anything in your bed except sleep. No reading, studying, watching tv, nothing. If you only sleep in your bed it tells your body/mind that's all its good for.

-if you don't have a costco membership buy your non-perishable foods off of amazon.com. they have great prices and are in bulk

-get a fogless mirror and shave in the shower. Saves time and is better for your skin.

-if you have trouble sleeping don't do anything in your bed except sleep. No reading, studying, watching tv, nothing. If you only sleep in your bed it tells your body/mind that's all its good for.

-if you don't have a costco membership buy your non-perishable foods off of amazon.com. they have great prices and are in bulk

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

does this really work the whole freezer thing
Keeps your plant life from drying out/losing that wonderful scent. Plus it's a munchie storage unit. Works wonders.

What about the potency
im pretty sure that freezing bud doesnt make it any more potent, just fresher. the only time ive ever froze bud was while it was in the grinder, and that was to harden the kief (that works).  as soon as i cop my trees ill throw some in a pill container for carrying around and a mason jar for the crib.  a vacuum sealer comes in handy if you want to keep super fresh.

a couple more stoner friendly tips:

invest in a nice glass bong and a vape.
cop nag champa incense to cover compliment the smell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

does this really work the whole freezer thing
Keeps your plant life from drying out/losing that wonderful scent. Plus it's a munchie storage unit. Works wonders.

What about the potency
im pretty sure that freezing bud doesnt make it any more potent, just fresher. the only time ive ever froze bud was while it was in the grinder, and that was to harden the kief (that works).  as soon as i cop my trees ill throw some in a pill container for carrying around and a mason jar for the crib.  a vacuum sealer comes in handy if you want to keep super fresh.

a couple more stoner friendly tips:

invest in a nice glass bong and a vape.
cop nag champa incense to cover compliment the smell
pimp.gif

Put Mistolin or Fabuloso with water in a small pot/pan on the stove and keep on low heat... Keeps the crib smellin 
pimp.gif

Put Mistolin or Fabuloso with water in a small pot/pan on the stove and keep on low heat... Keeps the crib smellin 
pimp.gif

CJ003 wrote:

eek.gif
 will try this after the summer when I have furniture 

CJ003 wrote:

eek.gif
 will try this after the summer when I have furniture 

-Make Wednesday cleaning day and laundry day. Everyone normally says Sunday, but let's be cereal, nobody wants to do a damn thing hungover and with the gloom that is Monday looming around the corner. Get home from work on Wednesday, get that music rocking and spend 30 minutes cleaning up and tossing in the laundry. It is nice to start with the clothes, you toss stuff in the washer and by the time you are finished with all your dishes and cleaning it'll be ready to toss them in the dryer.

-Spent 5 minutes a day at a pre-determined time (i do it at 10 pm) just doing a quick clean. Simply means if you have random clothes laying around put em where they should go. Toss that dirty sock into the hamper. Make sure all the trash is in the trash cans. It's simple but goes a very very long way.

-Co-sign on the DON'T GET ON YOUR BED for ANYTHING except sleeping. You will sleep a ton better. I'd say don't take naps either cuz that messes up your sleeping cycle. When you are feeling sleepy, get up, walk around for 5 minutes and see if that doesn't help you get re-wired.

-Co-sign on the notepad idea. It is SUPER helpful to have a notepad to jot down ideas. I re-clean my computer on Sundays to update all my notes, etc etc. I am a teacher, so I always have random lesson plan ideas, and random videos that are cool that I want to remember.

-Find 3 dishes that are easy to make and that you find delicious. Losing weight/staying in shape is very hard for the average working person because they simply consume MORE calories than they take out. Eating out is a ton of calories and expensive. Don't buy soda and keep it in your fridge etc. My three go-to dishes are rice with the instant curry, grilled cheese sandwiches, and burritos. On Wednesdays (my productivity day), I usually make a big sized portion of home-made guacamole, and pico de gallo. I buy sour cream, tortillas, canned black beans, and shredded cheese. I make rice in my rice cooker and toss in a little olive oil, lemon juice and cilantro (Chipotle style!). I'll usually eat one of these around 630 or so. I always get super hungry again and so for my evening snack usually eat a bowl of strawberries, grapes and chow down on a banana with a glass of milk. You will save a TON TON TON TON of money if you can eat at home M-Thursday. It adds up a ton to spend $13+ on food a day.

-Get in the habit of waking up 15 minutes earlier than you really need to. Getting to work 10 minutes earlier feels good man. People think you are awesome too cuz they never know what time you get there, they just see you are there before them everyday. Everyday at my work thinks I work beast mode cuz I get there 15 minutes before them, and everyone else shows up on time.

-Always keep your freezer stocked with a few bottles of liquor, a few random wine bottles, a few chaser type drinks and a few beers. You never know when you'll have that random girl over. Come over and let's have a drink to celebrate doesn't work as well if she get there and all you got are empty promises.

-Condoms/etc CLOSE at hand haha (can't be overstated).

-During the colder months keep your drapes, blinds etc very open (if you are in a safe area) to let the sunlight in to heat up your spot.

-Invest in a nice pair of some comfortable slippers/mocassins/wtv to rock around the house

-Costco is only really good for toilet paper. Buying in bulk is crazy if you live by yourself or with just one other person. Only things it is worth it for is like snack stuff like Nutrigram bars and such.

-Make Wednesday cleaning day and laundry day. Everyone normally says Sunday, but let's be cereal, nobody wants to do a damn thing hungover and with the gloom that is Monday looming around the corner. Get home from work on Wednesday, get that music rocking and spend 30 minutes cleaning up and tossing in the laundry. It is nice to start with the clothes, you toss stuff in the washer and by the time you are finished with all your dishes and cleaning it'll be ready to toss them in the dryer.

-Spent 5 minutes a day at a pre-determined time (i do it at 10 pm) just doing a quick clean. Simply means if you have random clothes laying around put em where they should go. Toss that dirty sock into the hamper. Make sure all the trash is in the trash cans. It's simple but goes a very very long way.

-Co-sign on the DON'T GET ON YOUR BED for ANYTHING except sleeping. You will sleep a ton better. I'd say don't take naps either cuz that messes up your sleeping cycle. When you are feeling sleepy, get up, walk around for 5 minutes and see if that doesn't help you get re-wired.

-Co-sign on the notepad idea. It is SUPER helpful to have a notepad to jot down ideas. I re-clean my computer on Sundays to update all my notes, etc etc. I am a teacher, so I always have random lesson plan ideas, and random videos that are cool that I want to remember.

-Find 3 dishes that are easy to make and that you find delicious. Losing weight/staying in shape is very hard for the average working person because they simply consume MORE calories than they take out. Eating out is a ton of calories and expensive. Don't buy soda and keep it in your fridge etc. My three go-to dishes are rice with the instant curry, grilled cheese sandwiches, and burritos. On Wednesdays (my productivity day), I usually make a big sized portion of home-made guacamole, and pico de gallo. I buy sour cream, tortillas, canned black beans, and shredded cheese. I make rice in my rice cooker and toss in a little olive oil, lemon juice and cilantro (Chipotle style!). I'll usually eat one of these around 630 or so. I always get super hungry again and so for my evening snack usually eat a bowl of strawberries, grapes and chow down on a banana with a glass of milk. You will save a TON TON TON TON of money if you can eat at home M-Thursday. It adds up a ton to spend $13+ on food a day.

-Get in the habit of waking up 15 minutes earlier than you really need to. Getting to work 10 minutes earlier feels good man. People think you are awesome too cuz they never know what time you get there, they just see you are there before them everyday. Everyday at my work thinks I work beast mode cuz I get there 15 minutes before them, and everyone else shows up on time.

-Always keep your freezer stocked with a few bottles of liquor, a few random wine bottles, a few chaser type drinks and a few beers. You never know when you'll have that random girl over. Come over and let's have a drink to celebrate doesn't work as well if she get there and all you got are empty promises.

-Condoms/etc CLOSE at hand haha (can't be overstated).

-During the colder months keep your drapes, blinds etc very open (if you are in a safe area) to let the sunlight in to heat up your spot.

-Invest in a nice pair of some comfortable slippers/mocassins/wtv to rock around the house

-Costco is only really good for toilet paper. Buying in bulk is crazy if you live by yourself or with just one other person. Only things it is worth it for is like snack stuff like Nutrigram bars and such.

lulz at some of these...
ol' boy last page straight recommended freeballing because it lessens laundry loads...
laugh.gif

also, y'all never knew how to make the taliban paper towel smoking thing?
eyes.gif
 thought that was like a rite of passage for stoners..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom