TI's girl Tiny

Man she was raw business back in her xscape days

XscapeGroupPic.jpg

Y'all dudes buggin

Tip got it right she was there before the money and fame plus she down for whatever

One of these pretty model chicks would be ready to drop a dime on a _

I rather have a 5 that's loyal as hell, than a 10 that's ready to jump ship when *%!! gets bad and take half my loot

Man idk wut tip was tippin on, But fool trippin...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Put her on the list as a butta head....
laugh.gif

Tha otha chicken she wit on point tho....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Y'all dudes buggin

Tip got it right she was there before the money and fame plus she down for whatever

I rather have a 7 that's loyal as hell, than a 10 that's ready to jump ship when *%!! gets bad and take half my loot
I feel what you saying though. Your avy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Y'all dudes buggin

I rather have a 5 that's loyal as hell, than a 10 that's ready to jump ship when *%!! gets bad and take half my loot

TRUTH but thats not a 7

^^^ Tru that

A lot of dude don't under that having a loyal chick by your side for years, is better then that dime that just wanna know "what YOU can do forher?"

Im watching this show right now(not so bad, beats I love New York).....

I learned a lot....she was famous BEOFORE him...she wrote No Scrubs, and had bread when he was a bum.....

I gotta appreciate that kinda love............

she still ugly as hell, but he can get the dimes anyways to smash n dash....

Yall tripping if yall think T.I didn't cheat on her through out all these years. Dude is a certified pimp plus he got money and swag to get any chicks outthere.

She had to be the one who got T.I. foot into the music industry, there's no other reason he would still be sticking with her.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

She stashes the ratchets.

She rolls and sparks.

She raises the kids even if they ain't hers.

She lets you smash whoever you want.

&

Shes loyal.
Can't ask for ANYMORE.
you really can't..especially if she's stashin da ratches and lettin u pipe on da side...AND she pipin da girls u pipin too...

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Yall tripping if yall think T.I didn't cheat on her through out all these years. Dude is a certified pimp plus he got money and swag to get any chicks out there.

are YOU attracted to T.I too
smh.gif

she ugly... but she had money b4 T.I even thought about writin I'm Serious lol... and she didnt used to be that ugly

my homeboy said she look like she had a stroke
smh.gif
laugh.gif

she was probably with him before the money. if i ever get famous and have lots of money I wouldn't want to wife a *!+ because in the back of my head therewould be a little voice saying she aint really down for me.

Back
Top Bottom