Tissue paper in box

I recently copped the What The KD 6 on Nikestore. I plan to wear them for a while and resell on EBay when I grow out of them. I want to remove the white tissue paper from the box when I store them, but I'm not sure if this will decrease the value. I want to throw it out because it gets in the way when putting them back in the box and it also came ripped from the factory. The ripped tissue paper just looks visually unappealing. I have also read that the acids from the paper can stain the shoes after a very long time in the box. Do people look for the paper in the box when buying from a reseller or does it not matter?

I recently copped the What The KD 6 on Nikestore. I plan to wear them for a while and resell on EBay when I grow out of them. I want to remove the white tissue paper from the box when I store them, but I'm not sure if this will decrease the value. I want to throw it out because it gets in the way when putting them back in the box and it also came ripped from the factory. The ripped tissue paper just looks visually unappealing. I have also read that the acids from the paper can stain the shoes after a very long time in the box. Do people look for the paper in the box when buying from a reseller or does it not matter?
I think if you're reselling it people will want the paper. Store it somewhere (out of the box) for now and when it's time to resell just pop it back in. That's what I do with my kicks so the acid from the paper doesn't damage the shoe.

what will decrease the value is you wearing them for a while and then reselling them... not the paper.

You're good. I was just giving you a hard time. Welcome to niketalk.

If you take care of your shoes, when you grow out of them you'll be able to get more value for them.

Back
Top Bottom