TITAN UPDATES.

^^AMEN. 
tired.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

just 36 pairs?really nike pi?y'all know how thirsty kobe fans are here.not to mention that some of the 18 pairs at the fort are prolly spoken for already by their ongoing elite customers-get-an-unfair-advantage-because-of-bribes-and-other-corrupt-practices-by-some-employees super mega down low members club.i guess all there is to say is goodluck to everyone who wants to get a pair.
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

just 36 pairs?really nike pi?y'all know how thirsty kobe fans are here.not to mention that some of the 18 pairs at the fort are prolly spoken for already by their ongoing elite customers-get-an-unfair-advantage-because-of-bribes-and-other-corrupt-practices-by-some-employees super mega down low members club.i guess all there is to say is goodluck to everyone who wants to get a pair.
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Fait

Very well said.
I remember going there one time at NP BHS and ask one of the employee there regarding release of the Aston Martin Pack he kept saying they have no idea and ask me to just drop by once in a while to know when it will be released. And I heard from a friend who is a regular costumer at BHS that he gets text messages on some of the limited release.   

Very well said.
I remember going there one time at NP BHS and ask one of the employee there regarding release of the Aston Martin Pack he kept saying they have no idea and ask me to just drop by once in a while to know when it will be released. And I heard from a friend who is a regular costumer at BHS that he gets text messages on some of the limited release.   

Originally Posted by vc8481

Very well said.
I see, so you must have to become a regular customer just to have some special treatment on some limited release..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by vc8481

Very well said.
I see, so you must have to become a regular customer just to have some special treatment on some limited release..
eyes.gif

^^^
Red and yellow of the pack looking good in my opinion...

Sorry im a sucker for red thats why...

^^^
Red and yellow of the pack looking good in my opinion...

Sorry im a sucker for red thats why...

Originally Posted by supaugly

Just a reminder, this is a TITAN update thread peeps! Stay on topic y'all..
smile.gif

Ooopppsss...My bad
laugh.gif
! Now i see why I can't find this post...I posted it on the wrong topic.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by supaugly

Just a reminder, this is a TITAN update thread peeps! Stay on topic y'all..
smile.gif

Ooopppsss...My bad
laugh.gif
! Now i see why I can't find this post...I posted it on the wrong topic.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom