TITAN UPDATES.

^nah i'm guessing most of the 9s were "players clubbed".try the nike parks bro,there's plenty to go around.too bad the lakers took the night off against the heat....sorry for going there laker fans,all that matters to me today is my knicks gutting out a win

i need to check out titan when i got back to the phils
pimp.gif

happy holidays everyone!

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^nah i'm guessing most of the 9s were "players clubbed".try the nike parks bro,there's plenty to go around.too bad the lakers took the night off against the heat....sorry for going there laker fans,all that matters to me today is my knicks gutting out a win
i know. knicks looking good this year. rooting for them in the east. hope the lake show wins the chip though.

hope titan gets the zk6 chaos and glass blues. waiting on those!

Hope the chaos would drop here. Now those kicks I can rock! The grinches are way too bright for me
laugh.gif
. Can't wait for the del sols to release as well
pimp.gif

^As far as I know, all the Jordans on display are on sale, AJ1 Anodized, AJ2s, Fusions. Not too sure about the premium items, though, like the AJ VII Premio and AJ XIIIs. Try to give 'em a call.

Originally Posted by brickthrower

Almost everything's on sale, even the Lebron VIIIs are at 10% off, 20% if you're a Players Club member.

Sorry, but may I ask whats a Players Club Member?

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

I really wish they have the reebok pumps included in the sale

bro, just called them up... all Reebok items are at 20%off as per the lady I spoke to over the phone... hth

Originally Posted by pnikoforonda

Almost everything's on sale, even the Lebron VIIIs are at 10% off, 20% if you're a Players Club member.

It's Titan's version of Nike Park and Nike Stadium's VIP cardholders. Rack up P20K worth of purchases of sneakers and/or apparel and you will qualify to become one.

just a quick note... when I called them the girl I talked to did clarify that the sale is for non player's club members as well...

^As far as I know, all the Jordans on display are on sale, AJ1 Anodized, AJ2s, Fusions. Not too sure about the premium items, though, like the AJ VII Premio and AJ XIIIs. Try to give 'em a call.
Thanks man ;-)

Originally Posted by donmega

just a quick note... when I called them the girl I talked to did clarify that the sale is for non player's club members as well...

That's right sir, but there is an additional 10% discount for the Players' Club members on some items. Thanks.

Originally Posted by donmega

That's right sir, but there is an additional 10% discount for the Players' Club members on some items. Thanks.

i see... sorry sir... i was a lil' confused. my bad
smile.gif

Plenty of pairs to choose from. Only depends if pair of your size is still on stock. Some notable kicks with 20% discount (if players club member, 10% if not) are Lebron 8s, Kobe Vs, AJ 2 Candy Pack, AJ 13, other team JB and many more. Good job again Titan
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pnikoforonda

It's Titan's version of Nike Park and Nike Stadium's VIP cardholders. Rack up P20K worth of purchases of sneakers and/or apparel and you will qualify to become one.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom