TITAN UPDATES.

i really hope its the aj1 banned or aj11 ie low. and titan is kind enough to have pairs for all of us, titan know the word "organized" and props titan to that.

its the banned aj 1's there is no "question" about it. "?".. the only big question is? WHEN??? hope titan will keep us updated.. i think RD is not today cuz they're closed on mondays.. lets just wait for further more info.. i dont think they will release the shoes on such short notice while everyone is still lost and confused.. 
tongue.gif

Titan posted a video on twitter. It's a survivor video where the castaways
bid for concealed items. So they are actually bidding for things they have no
idea what.

Is this a clue as to how this event is gonna go down? Maybe titan's just a big
fan of survivor? lol

guys,

the air jordan q flight are priced at $120, in the US? aren't they overpriced here? ex. $130=P6995 kobe vi

^it is priced $120 in the US, but you still have to consider taxes to be added to the price which is around 9-10%.

plus it is nike ph who dictates the srp.

HTH

still a bit overprice for a $120 shoe. the taxi low was $115 and the price here was 5995 or something. i dont know where nike ph gets the 7295php srp. fly wades are $140 and 6995php srp here. just using the other JB for basis.

me,too. i just based them on current pricing versus their price stateside. 'coz it could be much more feasible for us. just wanna save some
smile.gif

Originally Posted by hyperkim

still a bit overprice for a $120 shoe. the taxi low was $115 and the price here was 5995 or something. i dont know where nike ph gets the 7295php srp. fly wades are $140 and 6995php srp here. just using the other JB for basis.
hmmmnnn... maybe its because Q Flight was the 'quick only' version of the aj2011 (8,295php).

AJ 5 Quai 54 - coming soon.. as per Titan FB page.
pimp.gif

i think.. we need to save up for something big coming... i can feel it calling in the air tonight / phil collins.. 

hmmmnnn... maybe its because Q Flight was the 'quick only' version of the aj2011 (8,295php).
same issue with the Zoom Soldier Line. Pricing it along side the price of the regular Lebrons despite the huge disparity in SRP. $110 for the Soldiers and $150-$160 for the Brons.

i did try calling up their head office, CR said that the jordan q flight is not part of their official merchandise list, that the said model could be on consignment,i thought they're the official distributor,which means a store could overprice certain products 'coz they got it from a different distributor outside nike phils.,.... just sharing.

buti na lang ganyan yung mga prices jan sa phils & US, eh dito nga sa australia sobra masyado..jordan 3 for $240 (white/cement) ,TB $220..40+ yung peso rate for 1 au$..kaya masakit sa bulsa..

as per Titan's Facebook page...the following are already available @ Titan Fort... hth

• 3 CWs of the Nike Zoom Hyperfuse 2011 Low (PHP5,495)
  • Nike Zoom Hyperfuse 2011 (Black/ Metallic Luster-Sport Red) (PHP6,125)
  • Jordan I Alpha Low (Black/ Black) (PHP5,595)

ar per their website JORDAN XI IE RETRO LOW will be available tomorrow at titan fort - P 5795. First come, first served.

Originally Posted by lugzzy

96hsf5.png

THIS IS LIGHTNING IN A BOX.
IF YOU HAVE IT, IT CAN BE ANYTHING.
THE PATH TO ONE MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM ANOTHER.
22 WILL COME BEFORE THE LAST 23.
HOLD STEADY. HOLD FAST.
THE FIRST ONES ARE COMING.

this is it folks.. this is some davinci code sh#! right here.. i think we need robert langdon's help with these.. the FIRST 1's!!! ARE COMING!!
pimp.gif
Haven't seen this page for a few days. since the IE lows came out last weekend what is coming on the 22?

that ad is not the banned 1s. someone confirmed it to me. its something to do with their 1st anniv. HTH

rumors are starting to spread around regarding what this really izzz... lets just wait and see...

Back
Top Bottom