TITAN UPDATES.

katip branch only i think.. congrats to TITAN and everyone who got their pairs.. 51 pairs only for cannons..

yeah.. won my cannons and blue chip.. great experience overall.. considering it was my first time joining raffles.. i got lucky and won twice and i immediately sold the other pair to my friend who didn't get picked for retail. it was fun being around fellow sneakerheads.. great job titan!

Originally Posted by lugzzy

yeah.. won my cannons and blue chip.. great experience overall.. considering it was my first time joining raffles.. i got lucky and won twice and i immediately sold the other pair to my friend who didn't get picked for retail. it was fun being around fellow sneakerheads.. great job titan!

congratulations sir lugzzy!

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Wow!
eek.gif
Time for you to buy lottery tickets... Who knows?

Congratulations!
pimp.gif

where can i order a 6 rings and jordan 2009 hall of fame online...? and how much it cost to ship in philippines? tnx!!!

Only size 14 of KD IV Weatherman left 15minutes after opening (not sure if it's still there until now). I heard that the line over at BHS was crazy, and when people got wind of the news that titan had them as well, they transferred there

Sorry if it doesn't belong here but, I wanted to know if anyone has ever gotten a haircut at titan before?
Trying to get a cut badly... trying to get shape ups, tape ups, fades and etc.

Originally Posted by Air Nikes

Sorry if it doesn't belong here but, I wanted to know if anyone has ever gotten a haircut at titan before?
Trying to get a cut badly... trying to get shape ups, tape ups, fades and etc.

Look for Kuya Rod, one of the best barbero. 
smokin.gif

Titan to the rescue! Once again... much props to y'all!
As per their Facebook page:

THE TIME IS NEAR.

For a few lucky individuals, this is as best of a head start as you can get.

Take your best shot at ALL of them to get you closer to your pair of Air Jordan XI 'Concords'.

Here is Round #1:

Send us an email at [email protected] with the following information:

1) Full Name (As in Valid ID)

2) Complete Address

3) Birthdate

4) Contact Number

5) MOST IMPORTANT: In 96 words or less, tell us why you need to get your hands on a pair of the XI's.

You have until 12:23AM of Thursday, December 8, 2011 to send in your emails. If your email made the cut, you WILL KNOW for sure.

Best of luck! For Love of the Game!!!

Back
Top Bottom