TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Question

If you wear Kobe's to the event are you only allowed to join the raffle for the Kobe's or can you join all?

Just double checking
laugh.gif
I've been wondering about that too pare! I think you'd be good for both even if you're packing just 1 pair, coz it would be really hassle to bring a kobe pair and a lebron pair or worse, to wear a CTK 7 on your right foot then Duke zkVs on your left (para sure, di ba? hehe)

As for me, since I want the Big Stages, I'd just be bringing my Kobes.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Question

If you wear Kobe's to the event are you only allowed to join the raffle for the Kobe's or can you join all?

Just double checking
laugh.gif
I've been wondering about that too pare! I think you'd be good for both even if you're packing just 1 pair, coz it would be really hassle to bring a kobe pair and a lebron pair or worse, to wear a CTK 7 on your right foot then Duke zkVs on your left (para sure, di ba? hehe)

As for me, since I want the Big Stages, I'd just be bringing my Kobes.

Originally Posted by Ballistic

Do you have to wear Kobe/LBJ shoes when filling up the raffle stub between 12nn-6pm? Or just wear it during the raffle proper at 7pm?
KB IV doesn't really go well with polo barong.
Hey pare! Why don't you just BRING your IVs to the balloting, then WEAR them to the draw?

BRINGING is as good as WEARING... According to Titan's site.

HTH sir!

Originally Posted by Ballistic

Do you have to wear Kobe/LBJ shoes when filling up the raffle stub between 12nn-6pm? Or just wear it during the raffle proper at 7pm?
KB IV doesn't really go well with polo barong.
Hey pare! Why don't you just BRING your IVs to the balloting, then WEAR them to the draw?

BRINGING is as good as WEARING... According to Titan's site.

HTH sir!

AFAIK. as long as you bring your kobe/lebron footwear, you can participate in all 3 raffles (lebron, home and away bs)

AFAIK. as long as you bring your kobe/lebron footwear, you can participate in all 3 raffles (lebron, home and away bs)

passed by a while ago, which i normally do daily hehe. .saw the logo. . all i can say is . . .STRONG!

passed by a while ago, which i normally do daily hehe. .saw the logo. . all i can say is . . .STRONG!

does anyone know if titan will accept credit cards? coz usually its cash basis only for newly opened stores. thanks

does anyone know if titan will accept credit cards? coz usually its cash basis only for newly opened stores. thanks

@lbj19: yeah they will. somebody asked that on their website and the admin replied with a "yes".

admin says:
July 28, 2010 at 2:46 am

We will be accepting credit cards

@lbj19: yeah they will. somebody asked that on their website and the admin replied with a "yes".

admin says:
July 28, 2010 at 2:46 am

We will be accepting credit cards

Do I need to bring both shoes(kobe and lebron) so I can qualify for both kicks? I'm planning to buy 1 kobe V big stage and one lebron 7 MVP.... Thanks!
happy.gif

Do I need to bring both shoes(kobe and lebron) so I can qualify for both kicks? I'm planning to buy 1 kobe V big stage and one lebron 7 MVP.... Thanks!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom