TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by grei

would anyone know the number of pairs per sizes for the CG XI? or the size breakdown even?

for the sizes, backread a page... a fellow member posted it. as to how many pairs per size... no word on it. hth

Titan Fort...

line already 15pax deep. 1st person went there as early as 3am.... "oh ang CGXI hype nga naman "
roll.gif

Originally Posted by deewaxx

Titan Fort...

line already 15pax deep. 1st person went there as early as 3am.... "oh ang CGXI hype nga naman "
roll.gif

whoa! and the fact that most people are still on vacation... and the line is that long... that early... good luck sir! and good luck to our other NTPI fam that's in line!

As per Titan's FB page (as of 11:30 am)...

[h6]"A few 9 and 9.5 Jordan XI CG's left!"[/h6]
good luck peeps!

hope those who wanted them badly and missed them in RD got their CG's this time. props to titan for restockin them for the 2nd time..
smokin.gif

does titan carry NBA shorts? im looking for an OKC thunder away basketball shorts. TIA

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Hey deewax, You got your 2nd pair? I was right when I decided not to go anymore. 
laugh.gif

nope bro... was informed only by my friend who was there and went home "luhaan"
laugh.gif
  customers 1 & 2 are both size 11s! 
ohwell.gif
 CGXI 39 pairs released.

from Titan's FB page, hth (first posted yesterday afternoon on their page)...

[h6]If you missed out on Game 4 of the Blazers-Mavericks 1st round series earlier today, then you missed out on Brandon Roy's scoring tear that lead the Blazers comeback victory down from a 23-point deficit. Attacking the rim relentlessly plus an improbable 4-point play to top it off, BRoy scored 18 points in 4th quarter alone to finish w...ith 24 points, including the go-ahead bank shot to put the Blazers ahead for the win, 84-82.

We here at Titan always give credit where credit is due, so in honor of BRoy's epic performance, customers get 18% off to commemorate his 18-pt 4th quarter play, on the ff:

: adidas Brandon Roy Replica Jersey (P2,295)
: Nike Air Max Flight '11 PE (Roy) (P4,995)
: Nike Zoom Hyperfuse PE (Roy) (P5,995)

: Only from today until Tuesday, April 26.
[/h6]

yeah, i was there too. the last size 10 was purchased by the guy in front of me. dang. 9/5 just doesn't fit me. Still lots of pair left 9/9.5 left at lunch.

I think the guy who was there 1st at 3 am was wearing SJs.

Originally Posted by donmega

[h6]If you missed out on Game 4 of the Blazers-Mavericks 1st round series earlier today, then you missed out on Brandon Roy's scoring tear that lead the Blazers comeback victory down from a 23-point deficit. Attacking the rim relentlessly plus an improbable 4-point play to top it off, BRoy scored 18 points in 4th quarter alone to finish w...ith 24 points, including the go-ahead bank shot to put the Blazers ahead for the win, 84-82.

We here at Titan always give credit where credit is due, so in honor of BRoy's epic performance, customers get 18% off to commemorate his 18-pt 4th quarter play, on the ff:

[/h6]
shrewed move to try to whittle away at what i would suspect is a pretty substantial back log of stock of b.roy's merch.his gear has been selling whatever the opposite of hotcakes is this season.good to see him come from the dead last game,i know he took a couple of his fans with him.now go grab some of them b.roy merch on the low!only at titan!*wink*

I hope they can bring back AJ XI Space Jame...maybe just in my dreams. I hate that I missed on those.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by donmega

[/h6]
shrewed move to try to whittle away at what i would suspect is a pretty substantial back log of stock of b.roy's merch.his gear has been selling whatever the opposite of hotcakes is this season.good to see him come from the dead last game,i know he took a couple of his fans with him.now go grab some of them b.roy merch on the low!only at titan!*wink*
a dude was wearing those Portland Road Roy jersey last Sunday. It was a sign.ahahaha 
roll.gif

as per Titan's Facebook page:
"Restocking a couple of pairs of the Air Jordan VII Retro 'Bordeaux' at Titan FORT... Friday, April 29, come get yours if you missed out."

"For those who missed out... we'll be re-stocking a couple of pairs of the KDIII All-Star, starting tomorrow, Friday, April 29. Call up the shop or check back here for more info"

hth 
smile.gif

Just letting you guys know, I was one of the guys who lined up for the Bordeuxs on the day of. I bought a size 10 but they told me that I could get my original size of size 11 if the would restock. So I was able to exchange my size 10s for the size 11s. So if anyone is interested, there should be size 10 Bordeuxs available. I exchanged them at around 3:30; 2 hours ago. HTH.

Back
Top Bottom