pimp.gif

as of TITAN's FB page

TITAN EXCLUSIVE: Air Jordan I High ' Dave White' | FEBRUARY 11

: Black/Sport Red-White
: Quickstrike Release
: Titan KATIPUNAN only
: 1st Come, 1st Served/ 1 pair per customer only
: PHP8,295

Did they also drop the Royal 10s? Just curious coz there was no notification on their page or website

Originally Posted by abujuga

Did they also drop the Royal 10s? Just curious coz there was no notification on their page or website
Yes they did.

Originally Posted by superswag

jordan 1 x dave white

titan exclusive FTW!

dropping this sat.

pimp.gif
Did you line up for this bro? Got there at 6:15am and I'm already at #34.
eek.gif

^yo what up jon-t! Long time no ball haha! Nah man passed on it cuz im not feeling the CW so i thought just let someone who wants it more to get their chance! Were you able to get a pair? How many pairs were released?

^ Bball tayo next time!
Yeah I got the 16th pair.
pimp.gif
Only 18 pairs were released in public.

DW are damn hot! congrats to NTers who got their pairs.. resellers are not welcome at titan.. i was promoted to # 9 got there at 430am.. LOL!

Originally Posted by superswag

^how did they identify and casted away the resllers? must have been a nice scene to watch haha!

They casted away resellers? Nice!! Good job Titan. ^agree!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lugzzy

DW are damn hot! congrats to NTers who got their pairs.. resellers are not welcome at titan.. i was promoted to # 9 got there at 430am.. LOL!
same thing happened to kb7 cheetah. re-seller hakots were slightly not allowed, and names were noted.

Originally Posted by ballerRN22

Originally Posted by lugzzy

same thing happened to kb7 cheetah. re-seller hakots were slightly not allowed, and names were noted.
hindi na umubra yun style nila. Gaya kasi ng gaya 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

might be the reason why they require valid ID's. Maybe they noted down names of those who are selling at FB groups. Smart Move! Props to Titan.
smile.gif

for sure those reseler will find a way to make hakot ulet!especially madami parating na good sneaks!i hope titan will be more strict on those releases

for sure those reseler will find a way to make hakot ulet!especially madami parating na good sneaks!i hope titan will be more strict on those releases

Back
Top Bottom