TITAN UPDATES.

checked out the YouTube vids for additional hits... good luck to all the fam that joined the contest and to those that would be coppin' in store tomorrow! and props to Sir Jo, Sir Martin and Sir Ting for the cool contests, and of course the good peeps at Titan for bringin' in heat! 
pimp.gif

passed by the Taft branch at aroud 12pm before heading to my class, was surprised to see the shop still being constructed
laugh.gif
, some last minute paint job, detailing.

rush!!!

so sad that i didn't win them galaxy foams.. got picked 2 out of the 3 raffled pairs i joined.. i could've traded all those pairs for a pair of galaxy foams.. but congrats to everyone who won a pair.. congrats to titan.. if only the line was well organized and ballots were placed at corresponding sizes just like in previous raffles..

^agree... this opening is very much like a nike park scene..semi organize, if only we were informed that they are selling the asg's as we line up for the foams outside, maybe i might have secured a pair of KD4's...deyyymmm...me likey ....could have been my first KD.huhuhuhu

still, congrats titan..

Electrolimes still available at Titan Taft. 4 shoes on display, didn't check the sizes though. Sorry

^^
sir jay, u might have an extra pair there of the longhorns?
happy.gif

seriously thou, its goin mad crazy on every QS or limited release...less than 1hr everything is gone. oh well

hope titan, do that email thing again for limited or qs release for TPC members

I got the chips from Titan, ilan percent po ang discount nito? and applicable po ba ito sa lahat ng items?

^nice..I need 1 more shoe purchase to get black chip..
smile.gif
 from what I read, its not applicable on limited and QS release.

Back
Top Bottom