TITAN UPDATES.

Yikes! Those are replica Yeezy 2's on the poster... and poor bastards need to buy at least 1 pair of sneakers just for a chance to win some Feezy's... 

What should I choose?

Congratulations!

In your possession is our Mystery Card, with it you have the Power to Choose.

Two paths are before you now.

The first, a guaranteed pair of the upcoming Air Jordan XI Retro 'Bred' in the size that you registered with us when you purchased the Mystery Card, releasing this December 21;

The second, a chance to take part in a By-Lottery Special Release for the upcoming Air Jordan IV Retro 'Thunder' on December 23. The lottery for the Thunder IVs will only be open to Mystery Card holders who opt to go for this second option. No Card, No Ballot.

Choose Wisely. Follow Your Instincts.

The Choice Is Yours.

You have until the end of day, December 6, Thursday to email us your FINAL DECISION. Once the email has been received, you can no longer choose the other option.

Good Luck!

^I'd go with the 11s no matter how limited the 4s are

1) It's guaranteed
2) I prefer 11s to 4s

but that's just me

^They already provided an opportunity for player's club members to get a guaranteed pair last October 10

^^ they did bro... BRED 4s and 11's for TPC members.. but I will still suggest checking out their FB and twitter around 2 weeks before RD. :D

Hi, my dad is an expat in PI and is staying in walking distance next to Titans. Will he be able to get a pair of Bred XI's on release day? Salamat Po

Back
Top Bottom