TITAN UPDATES.

Just got a pair of flints a few minutes ago at Titan. Stocks are going fast. No more size 11 and 10.5. Was lucky enough to get my size. So im treating myself to the Titan special as I type hehehehe. Thanks Titan for the shoes and the haircut

Just got a pair of flints a few minutes ago at Titan. Stocks are going fast. No more size 11 and 10.5. Was lucky enough to get my size. So im treating myself to the Titan special as I type hehehehe. Thanks Titan for the shoes and the haircut

29w4xmt.jpg

Got a size 12 (s11 went out really fast to think I was in the store around 12:30pm!)

Awesome shirt from Titan!

29w4xmt.jpg

Got a size 12 (s11 went out really fast to think I was in the store around 12:30pm!)

Awesome shirt from Titan!

Originally Posted by abujuga

how about sz. 9.5-10?

Originally Posted by abujuga

how about sz. 9.5-10?

got my flints yesterday at Titan as well. Went there at 11:50 am and got a size 9. might join later the lebron 8 south beach lottery
happy.gif
happy.gif

got my flints yesterday at Titan as well. Went there at 11:50 am and got a size 9. might join later the lebron 8 south beach lottery
happy.gif
happy.gif

^cosign. first time to attend a raffle at titan and they surely know how to do events like this SB release. still bitter that i missed out on the big stages raffle. haha. the first guy who was called for the SBs had some big stages on. a slap to my face. haha. credit to them for giving away a free shirt along with the SBs.   

Oh and before I forget, #NT'ers definitely took their talents to Titan last night. Talk about awesome teamwork. You guys rock!

Congratulations to Nike PI and Titan for another successful drop!
smokin.gif

my gf and the friend of her brother was clutch.  they were the one picked and not me. hehe. the guy with the jb shirt on photo number 26 sir jeff. on the album "our talents to titan". didnt know you were there. i should've looked for you. hehe. your welcome sir jojo. till next time!

too bad i missed this... i was there around 10pm expecting to see NT heads still communing or having a convo in nearby resto's... what time did the event end?

i heard most of the pairs that were raffled went to sneakerheads and not to resellers which is a good thing!

congratulations to those who got their pairs!

It ended a little after 9pm but most of us stayed until 10pm. Mackie and the gang went to Greenbelt for dinner while I headed to Resorts World with Gameover.

^^^

Great photos Kingcrux31 and Jrjmd...

Indeed the vent was a sweet and smooth one!!! Well organized and handled by Titan and Nike Philippines!!! Big ups!!!

toots, the shoes were just icing on your cake huh?
happy.gif
hehe grats on your pairs! i mean pair!
smile.gif

good thing it rained after the event...if not it would be BS release all over again...

Back
Top Bottom