TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Titan is giving priority and reserving a pair for the members of  Titan Players Club. You guys just wish that Titan don't have a lot of VIPs having the same size as yours.
QFT

j13 white/red
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by monase

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Titan is giving priority and reserving a pair for the members of  Titan Players Club. You guys just wish that Titan don't have a lot of VIPs having the same size as yours.
QFT

Right on point pareng Cris and Mon...
well i dont know but atleast being a VIP at Titan has its purpose!!! Unlike the other store which only gives a 10% off, while you spend loads of cash and waiting, hoping to get into the club that enjoys 15% off... but still work your way in falling in line for special releases... except if its going to be a raffle thing...

Hope those cool grey 11's will be raffled off... RAFFLE! RAFFLE! RAFFLE!
roll.gif
...Might be the only chance I have to get those 11's at retail. Oh well
ohwell.gif

^^^cool indeed...just saw this in FB...

hope santa favors me in the raffle.

do i understand it correctly?we need to line up for the cg's?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Do you need to purchase the Cool Greys or to be a Titan Player Club Member to join the raffle? I hope everyone can join.

Im hoping the BigStages, 5 Rings, SJs and the ? on my shopping bag that day! 
laugh.gif

The flyer states "Line starts on 9PM". Im just curious what will happen to people who decides to camp out for this a day before RD or hours before 9PM.

But the "NO MULTIPLE CARD TRANSACTIONS" favors true collectors/sneakerheads and allows more people a chance to grab a pair.

Originally Posted by superswag

The flyer states "Line starts on 9PM". Im just curious what will happen to people who decides to camp out for this a day before RD or hours before 9PM.

But the "NO MULTIPLE CARD TRANSACTIONS" favors true collectors/sneakerheads and allows more people a chance to grab a pair.

yes same thing na sa isip ko ano yun mag uunahan lahat
para sa pila much better if there is no time/day sa pag pila the one
who came early siya yung no.1 old school style?

i need a kobe vi release info bad! the hype with the CGs
are crazy. they aren't even that well made material and
structure-wise.. just my .02

What is it about the quality that you don't like? It's easy to throw the "oh I don't like the quality" complaint but who really puts their face close enough to shoes being worn to even notice? I know I don't. If I don't like the quality I don't buy 'em. Heck, I wouldn't even talk about them.
Regarding the line. Numbered bands will be handed out starting 9pm. I'm not gonna stop you from lining up now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

quality has been the issues these days for JB. If you dont want them, then don't buy them. i really don't care about the quality. the kobe VI looks ugly anyway. its basically a downgrade from the kobe V's and this my friend, is coming from a kobe fan. i hate to say this but lebron won this year. this is just my opinion,
roll.gif
no disrespect.

Originally Posted by djonazz

quality has been the issues these days for JB. If you dont want them, then don't buy them. i really don't care about the quality. the kobe VI looks ugly anyway. its basically a downgrade from the kobe V's and this my friend, is coming from a kobe fan. i hate to say this but lebron won this year. this is just my opinion,
roll.gif
no disrespect.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

josh being the first in line i suppose? Hahahaha!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Josh ftw!
he's there only now?? he shouldve been there since sunday to make the five day quota!
cya wednesday peeps

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

What is it about the quality that you don't like? It's easy to throw the "oh I don't like the quality" complaint but who really puts their face close enough to shoes being worn to even notice? I know I don't. If I don't like the quality I don't buy 'em. Heck, I wouldn't even talk about them.
just basing them on the pictures. haven't seen one in person. the stitching and how the upper
falls on to the midsole on the heel. i don't know. just how i see it. having said that, the shoe is

in no way ugly. it's a good shoe, but something's off i guess.. and if you're paying good money,

like almost 8 grand, it's sad to overlook things just because it's THE CG11s...

Originally Posted by djonazz

roll.gif
no disrespect.
yes sir, will not be buying the CGs... and regarding the kobe vi, everyone has their opinion
on the vi. and here's mine: i believe that it will be the key piece in the whole zk line. it's a

crazy shoe. and once people settle on them looks-wise, they will define the zk line. and it

will catch on. but it will NOT outsell the v, not even gonna be close. 

Back
Top Bottom