TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by azhul23

deym...i slept on the grinch twiced..can i still hit a reservation?

To answer my question..i did recieve a message from mr. grinch..but unfortunately not my size..

those looking for size 11..you can pick up my reserve pair if you want..Just a heads up

deym...i slept on the grinch twiced..can i still hit a reservation?

To answer my question..i did recieve a message from mr. grinch..but unfortunately not my size..

those looking for size 11..you can pick up my reserve pair if you want..Just a heads up

Sir, if you are a 10.5.... size 11 for the ZKVI would be perfect for you
wink.gif

@deewax

thanks for the advice...thinking so hard as i post hehehe...

Mad props to titan very organized...

going to Titan later. Will it be better for me to take the ayala route or the buendia route going to the store?
Still havent decided if Ill get the Grinch's or Del sol's.Although Mr Grinch hasnt replied back to my query yet if they still have a size 10.

watcha think guys? Del Sols or Grinch?

Originally Posted by beeco

going to Titan later. Will it be better for me to take the ayala route or the buendia route going to the store?
Still havent decided if Ill get the Grinch's or Del sol's.Although Mr Grinch replied back to my query yet if they still have a size 10.

take the buendia route, less traffic.

take the grinch.

del sols is a GR, you can pick it up anytime.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by beeco

Still havent decided if Ill get the Grinch's or Del sol's.Although Mr Grinch replied back to my query yet if they still have a size 10.

take the buendia route, less traffic.

take the grinch.

del sols is a GR, you can pick it up anytime.
awww.. Mr Grinch really stole my late Xmas.
frown.gif
They only have 11.5 for the Grinch and no more size 10 for Del Sol, 10.5 only.
although thanks for the reply sir.

weird.. I was about to get a size 10 Del sol but to my surprise it doesn't fit me well. Might get the 10.5 later at Titan though.

Cement 3 on Titan today! 

Just copped at Titan. They had 30+ pairs, but the line was about 40-50 deep. Congrats to those who got their pairs!

@Yanatron: What number were you earlier sir? I was the first one lined up with my girlfriend hehehehehe. Waiting in line for 4hours++ was definitely worth it. THANK YOU TITAN

hahah what's up man. I was 4,5 with my girlfriend as well. It was nice meeting you guys. See you at the next release! 
In Titan We Trust.

Thanks again Titan for the white cement... im #17 in the line, still worth it. 2 photo op pics you owe me now
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by deewaxx

Thanks again Titan for the white cement... im #17 in the line, still worth it. 2 photo op pics you owe me now
tongue.gif

I didn't get the grinch so I was a little bit surprised of the photo op
tongue.gif

From their website:Titan will be closed this tuesday (jan25) & wednesday (jan26) and will re-open on thursday (jan27)

Back
Top Bottom