TITAN UPDATES.

Originally Posted by EMM23

By the way. For those wanting to get the Premio V's but wasn't able to get it today, Hit up ebay and you'll see someone selling some broken sizes for it. An infamous member of NT is selling them for 50 dollars and 400 dollars shipping
frown.gif
! Dang!
mad.gif

frown.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
ohwell.gif

6pm draw for the kb6 rices...
done with my J's
laugh.gif
grin.gif

4 sizes for you to choose
happy.gif
wonder why it wasnt posted at ebay phils? no one would buy them for P19k maybe? 
laugh.gif

@superswag...yup,should've been there early...just ranting 'coz it's been two releases and still none for me from this store..but still hopeful to get some j's from this store.
yup, gentry Humphrey was there

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

He was there... MOST OF THE PEOPLE DID NOT RECOGNIZE HIM or WHO THE HELL IS HE... WOW!!!

yeah who's the guy? was also thinking of gentry since he was in SG the past week.

No special guests.....Was hoping for Gentry Humphrey though...LOL
roll.gif
gentry humphrey (category business director @ jordan brand) was there last night and this afternoon, bro.

By the way. For those wanting to get the Premio V's but wasn't able to get it today, Hit up ebay and you'll see someone selling some broken sizes for it. An infamous member of NT is selling them for 50 dollars and 400 dollars shipping
frown.gif
! Dang!
mad.gif

What?
roll.gif

Updates please if there are still AJ 3s, CG XI and Playoffs 13 available at any Titan store? And if possible, if theyre still available in size 9s... THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!

From Titan's Facebook page:
DEAR RESELLER. STARTING TODAY MARCH 1, TITAN RESERVES ITS RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE ANY AND ALL PRIVILEGES OF ITS TITAN PLAYERS CLUB MEMBERS FOR MISCONDUCT AND ABUSE OF MEMBERSHIP. AS WITH ANY OTHER COMMUNITY, YOU CAN AND WILL BE WE EXPELLED IF YOU ARE DEEMED DETRIMENTAL TO TITAN AND ITS MEMBERS. 

WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE, NOTHING CHANGES.

FOR LOVE OF THE GAME.

Back
Top Bottom