TITAN UPDATES.

^come to think of it, the picture taking during line ups and after buying the shoes makes sense now...

good thing i didnt wear my jejecap during the bin 5 release...

Originally Posted by maronandlando

hands down to titan.

hopefully Nike Park and Stadium follows.

YEAH RIGHT.
grin.gif
 i doubt it. anyways, props to titan!!!!!!! good job.
pimp.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by superswag

^come to think of it, the picture taking during line ups and after buying the shoes makes sense now...

they still owe me with that photo op
roll.gif

the camera man told me that he will email the pictures

1 month have passed, still no pictures
roll.gif

i thought there were going to create a collage or something similar to what we Legendary is doing for every release

Originally Posted by superswag

laugh.gif
 Gotcha!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

From Titan's Facebook page:
DEAR RESELLER. STARTING TODAY MARCH 1, TITAN RESERVES ITS RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE ANY AND ALL PRIVILEGES OF ITS TITAN PLAYERS CLUB MEMBERS FOR MISCONDUCT AND ABUSE OF MEMBERSHIP. AS WITH ANY OTHER COMMUNITY, YOU CAN AND WILL BE WE EXPELLED IF YOU ARE DEEMED DETRIMENTAL TO TITAN AND ITS MEMBERS. 

WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE, NOTHING CHANGES.

FOR LOVE OF THE GAME.
We love you, Titan!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jbgana

can i post an add here?

An add? Did you mean ad as in advertisement? If so, they no. You can't post ads here, only Titan updates.
You can put it on your sig when you post updates, though.

Originally Posted by foullaw

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

From Titan's Facebook page:
DEAR RESELLER. STARTING TODAY MARCH 1, TITAN RESERVES ITS RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE ANY AND ALL PRIVILEGES OF ITS TITAN PLAYERS CLUB MEMBERS FOR MISCONDUCT AND ABUSE OF MEMBERSHIP. AS WITH ANY OTHER COMMUNITY, YOU CAN AND WILL BE WE EXPELLED IF YOU ARE DEEMED DETRIMENTAL TO TITAN AND ITS MEMBERS. 

WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

FOR EVERYONE ELSE, NOTHING CHANGES.

FOR LOVE OF THE GAME.
We love you, Titan!
wink.gif

Dear resellers,
hate the trend of reselling (aka shoe hoarding).. 'coz there'll be an end to it.

kidlat from Titan!

laugh.gif

I dont know who this/these resellers are, Im quite curious.

Anyway, it is a good thing Titan is doing action about this
Hopefully the line would be better (no resellers) and hope I get my first 'limited-release' pair from Titan
no success yet
frown.gif

what if titan/nike park just screw the announcement of all shoes and just have all shoes be up for ninja release? but still have the 1 pair per customer rule? just thinking...

never had a clue about the release, caught me by surprise. Called up titan fort around 5pm and 9.5 na lang available. tsktsk..

I was there around 12:30 pm when I picked up shoes for my cousin. I saw the shipment of the air penny 1s. Got tempted to buy but decided to hold back haha 
happy.gif

The guys at Titan told me that they only got 12 pairs of the Penny 1s and 9 pairs of the Foams. Unfortunately the Posting on their FB page and Website was done a bit late according to them and a few pairs were already sold when the announcement came

Back
Top Bottom