Titan x Air Jordan XX3 2020

Titan x Air Jordan XX3
Color: Black/Sail-White-Metallic Gold
Style Code: CZ6222-001
Release Date: Late 2020
1598229908386.jpeg

SneakerBarDetroit/SHOF
“Filipino retailers Titan 22 has teamed up with Jordan Brand to release an upcoming Air Jordan XX3 collaboration in celebration of Titan’s 10th anniversary and the Philippines’ love for basketball.
Dressed in a Black, Sail, White, and Metallic Gold color scheme. While only a leaked photo has surfaced, this Air Jordan 23 comes with a White leather tongue detailed with Titan’s branded medallion and Infrared accents underneath. Black on the sides with Metallic Gold stitching with Sail-colored laces completes what we know of the shoe for now.”

What XXIIIs does everyone currently own and what’s your favorite?

Titan x Air Jordan XX3
1598229908386.jpeg

SneakerBarDetroit/SHOF
“Filipino retailers Titan 22 has teamed up with Jordan Brand to release an upcoming Air Jordan XX3 collaboration in celebration of Titan’s 10th anniversary and the Philippines’ love for basketball.
Dressed in a Black, Sail, White, and Metallic Gold color scheme. While only a leaked photo has surfaced, this Air Jordan 23 comes with a White leather tongue detailed with Titan’s branded medallion and Infrared accents underneath. Black on the sides with Metallic Gold stitching with Sail-colored laces completes what we know of the shoe for now.”

I have the black reds and Carolina. Always wanted the Finale though.

JRepp23 if you ever get bored post a pic of those Carolinas please. Sneakaprince What’s interesting is the XXIIIs haven’t gone up in price since the whole craze.

Titan x Air Jordan XX3
1598229908386.jpeg

SneakerBarDetroit/SHOF

I have too many to list, but the Titanium’s are my favorite, and yes, I have them.

Titan x Air Jordan XX3
1598229908386.jpeg

SneakerBarDetroit/SHOF

I still have the all-stars and the stealth and my fav are the stealth

The 23 really is a work of art. Nothing since has come close to that design. Tinker nailed that model.

Agreed.... 34 is as close as we got so far, but nothing near it.

Btw guys... I hope that good ole' "45" looks nothing like the 15....

I know it's faaaaar from now. But I have HIGH expectations for the "41"(because of the 11) and the "45"(MJ's come back number).

Back
Top Bottom