TITANIUM XX3 owners ..... how would you feel if you lost those shoes?

smh.gif

if i knew something was coming i obviously would wear them or keep somewhere safe but thats the last thing that i woudl be thinking. What about ur family,house ,car, shoes dont measure up to that

Originally Posted by 05sti

My life is worth more than some jays, but I would get pissed if they were damaged!!! I would then buy them again on ebay.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

The hell with the shoes.

Make sure you get out alive.

If you worry about the shoes so much put them in a safe place so if you gotta make a run for it you can find them quickly.
My thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

im here in Cali, we got perfect weather the only thing we need to worry about is an earthquake, but even with that titaniums are not gonna fall through the cracks
if it makes you feel better, just shipped them out here and ill take good care of them. no tornado is gonna blow them away
roll.gif
roll.gif

ha ha .... my post from Memorial Day got resurrected. Now summer's almost unofficially gone with Labor Day around the corner.

Well, if it's one thing to really learn from this, regardless if you think the thread is stupid or pointless (it would help to think outside the box).......... Jordan collectors should insure their shoes. Think about $100 a pop and you got 100 kicks --> that's 10 Gs gone. That's with kicks beingonly 100 a pop. Now it's $150 average if that, probably more. That would equate to 15 Gs.

It's something to think about, nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom