TNT Advertisements Unappreciation

As much as I love the playoffs, and as great as Barkley, Kenny, and EJ are, it is a struggle to watch an entire playoff game on TNT. What is to blame? Itssimple: those damn advertisements for the same four shows over and over.

I swear, I've seen the equivalent of 10 episodes of House of Payne just through commercials. Then there is the Bill Engvall show, the Closer, and SavingGrace. I think its required that there is a commercial for at least one of those at every break. TNT shows like 3 of their own advertisements for every onethird party commercial. One commercial for House of Payne or the Bill Engvall Show is too much, let alone 9866.

I know this is late, but damn it, I'm tired of it.

I learn to live with it...
commercial breaks become my "go to the kitchen" time, everytime.

u tellin me about TNT
shooot, lets talk about BET commercials...

Online acadamys
High school diplomas for free
Dr miracle hair growth
smh its crazy

late night is the worst
You can even watch Comicview without seeing one of those "text for single women" commercials
its a like a commercial break full of spam

Originally Posted by NYfly1

u tellin me about TNT

Online acadamys

Dr miracle hair growth

smh its crazy

late night is the worst

You can even watch Comicview without seeing one of those "text for single women" commercials

Let's talk about GolTV (Soccer channel) male enhancement, hair growth, diet creams, aphrodisiacs.

But hey they gotta pay the bills.

YO! Yeah... I been wondering about that the Closer claim. I mean, really? And I don't know if it's TNT or MTV late night but one of them has acommercial for "Interactive Male."
sick.gif
DF!!!

The N has the worst commercials ever.

Degrassi ad, text 98543895748935 for whatever ad, degrassi ad, saved by the bell ad, dial 456456 for whatever ad, dial 53434 for whatever ad...

Whenever I heard one of those ads for House Of Payne or The Bill Engvall Show,Then Reggie Miller would say "Very funny"....I wanted to punch him inthe face and say "Now it's very funny"

ABC is just as annoying when they have no-name actresses from "Dirty Sexy Money" or some other crap shows they have promote the fact that ABC is"Home of the NBA Finals".

And haven't you noticed the sarcasm in the voices of Mike Fratello and Reggie Miller every time they have to say "Very Funny"? I'm sure theyhate those shows as much as we do.

The commercials that I can't stand anymore are the GMC ones with the parking lot guy. 1 or 2 times seeing it was ok but then every break they startedshowing two of them. I can't stand that guy. He says the stupidest crap that isn't funny at all. If he had one line that was funny I wouldn't mindseeing the commercials, but he has 0 funny lines and annoys the hell out of me. I wish the "player" who you never see in the car would run his *%+over. That would be a good commercial.

I guess no one here has a problem with thoes damn VH1 commercials they show EVERY COMMERCIAL BREAK.

By the 3 break, I know the words to all of them.

Or, the late night Comedy Central commercials that consist of Girls Gone Wild and male enhancement ads
laugh.gif

u tellin me about TNT

Online acadamys
Dr miracle hair growth
smh its crazy

late night is the worst
-
indifferent.gif
to you for even watching BET in the first place....

- oh and DVR w/ dual tuner FTW!!! i dont watch commercials anymore.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

u tellin me about TNT

Online acadamys
Dr miracle hair growth
smh its crazy

late night is the worst
-
indifferent.gif
to you for even watching BET in the first place....

- oh and DVR w/ dual tuner FTW!!! i dont watch commercials anymore.
My kids will be barred from watching BET growing up....and yes
indifferent.gif
at you for watching BET. Except Hell Date, it's hilarious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G00NIE GOO GOO

ABC is just as annoying when they have no-name actresses from "Dirty Sexy Money" or some other crap shows they have promote the fact that ABC is "Home of the NBA Finals".

And haven't you noticed the sarcasm in the voices of Mike Fratello and Reggie Miller every time they have to say "Very Funny"? I'm sure they hate those shows as much as we do.
thats all true and i hate the in game ads , they show them on the lower left all the time . like the closer
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Yeah... I been wondering about that the Closer claim. I mean, really? And I don't know if it's TNT or MTV late night but one of them has a commercial for "Interactive Male."
sick.gif
DF!!!

Dude, I'm wondering about House of Pain... is it really the most watched sitcom or whatever they claim it to be?

^^house of pain thats a bunch of bull if they claim thats the most wanted sitcom

them fools been showing ads for THE closer for like 2 months now and show dont start till june
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom