To all my grown NT'ers... what age all move out?

Its gettin about that time for me. Im 19 and a soph. in college.. My pops mighta caught me smokin doja last night so i think my time is up, he hasnt saidnothin to me yet tho... If i do get the boot ima just stay up at school and stop comin home every week. How old were yall when yall moved out the house?

Once at 19, eff that up and came back.

Then again at 21, and I haven't been since. Its funny, when I was living with my moms she used to act like she couldn't wait for me to leave, now sheasks me to move back in, like, every other month.

I moved out at 23.....makes you grow up REAL quick when you are out of the house. I really took things for granted while living under their roof. Not having topay rent, not having to pay to do laundry, and free meals. When you move out, all of that changes.....there is a lot of freedom, but WAY more responsibility.Good luck w. whatever you do.

I wanna move out as soon as I hit 18, but I don't think thats gonna work out...

depends on your job and what not, im gonna prob live at home till im like 22-23 due to what im doing, im not gonna be making a cent for a long time

moved out when I was 18 ain't been back since and I'm moving with my father for the first time in a couple of weeks to focus on school

Stay in as long as possible and save your money.

Then again everyone's family life is different so that may not apply. Some people
feel restricted at home so they move out. It is, however, possible to get both at the
same time.

Moved out at 18 for college and never went back.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Stay in as long as possible and save your money.

Then again everyone's family life is different so that may not apply. Some people
feel restricted at home so they move out. It is, however, possible to get both at the
same time.

Co-sign,

but anyways i moved when i was 21

im 24, i actually moved back home last july because my job sends me out of town from monday-friday, so im only home on the weekends. i figured there was noneed to pay rent when im barely around my apt so i moved back home. no rent, free food, laundry is taken care of...can't ask for more

I'm 22 and plan on living at home for a couple more years.I have it made.......no rent, free food,in and out as I please, laundry and bed made
pimp.gif
. I'm saving enough money so I can put money down on a condo/house.

i moved out when i was 17 due to irrational quarreling, and me being too proud to admit i was wrong. it's hard, and i don't recommend it for anybody. istill haven't gotten a chance to finish school, but i got a house and a slab paid for, and i'm 22. it's completely feasible to be self-sufficientat a young age, but it's a full-time grind, and it makes you grow up FAST. faster than you really want to...

18 for college...came back at 20...left again and im stayin with my sister so i guess im not really on my own. but i dont see a problem living at the crib tostack up. as long as you can wash your own drawers and clean up after yourself it aint bad

Moved out for college - so 18....moved home upon graduation and lived at home for a year and a half till I could buy a place. I officially moved out when I was24.

man I just got kicked out the house last week because I went out on Vday and didnt come home, which is nothing unusual but my mom started trippin about me goinout to much because I was going out the next night so we got into a fight and the rest is history.

Im at the grandmadukes house now and its better then being at home because you already know grandmas cookin is like that.

Back
Top Bottom