roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He does

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Word....and if you make over $250k a year....McCain/Palin baby!!!!!!
stop whining...stupid tax cuts is why we're in the #%*$ we're in now

Stupid government spending is why we are in the problem we are in now.

If obama wins he'll have too much to burden in his first 4 yrs to try to get the US back on its feet... Shoot, we just spent 2.1 trillie to stabalize theeconomy lololololol... Who's gonna find a way to pay back our debt and improve our way of life?

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Smh. Paypal me $1000.

Seriously.

I'm not joking.

You have nothing to lose.

Seriously.

I'll settle for the 11/12 CDP

condsider

seriously

i'll vote for Mccain
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Racist thread

It's crazy how people can say if your black please go vote for Obama. But, if I said white people please go vote for McCain, I would be a racist on here.
roll.gif

My vote is going to Obama BTW.

Powerful pictures. All colored folks really need to vote in this election and show America and the world that the new generation of Americans are here and weare ready to change. The first Black President and we're living thru all this. So can you just imagine the history books our Grandchildren will bereading and we can tell them, yup I was only so and so age and I voted for Obama, the first Black President. Powerful stuff.
Originally Posted by tylerdub

stop whining...stupid tax cuts is why we're in the #%*$ we're in now

Stupid government spending is why we are in the problem we are in now.
Exactly and who was the President the past 8 years and who was the majority in Congress from 2000-2006?

Bush and the Republicans that's who.

Also, do us a favor and google how many spending bills Bush vetoed from 2000 - 2006 and who voted in line with President Bush 90% of the time?

Was it McCain??

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Racist thread

It's crazy how people can say if your black please go vote for Obama. But, if I said white people please go vote for McCain, I would be a racist on here.
roll.gif

OP never said vote for Obama

man i'm getting tired of this "black people are only voting for Obama because he's black" the same could be said about McCain....and AA havea history of voting for the Democrats.....now if Obama was Republican and alot of blacks was voting for him then that argument would be valid

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Racist thread

roll.gif

LOL. Perhaps you missed this:
john mccain opposed civil rights

OBAMA 08

thats all
You lose.

Yea all n****s need to vote and save the obama tees till after u vote or that s**t will be some 1960s civil rights movement type s**t

Racist thread

roll.gif

exactly, these conservatives jump to conclusions so quick. im voting for obama, you can vote for who you want to

i was posting those pictures because we used to get brutalized and KILLED by police for TRYING to vote. Lets show someappreciation to our ancestors and take 15 minutes out of our day to vote

Racist thread

roll.gif

OBAMA 08

thats all
You lose.

He supports Obama, doesn't say vote Obama

YOU LOSE

man i'm getting tired of this "black people are only voting for Obama because he's black" the same could be said about McCain....and AA have a history of voting for the Democrats.....now if Obama was Republican and alot of blacks was voting for him then that argument would be valid
You're absolutely right. However, a vote for either McCain or Obama is still a vote for bigger government, blatant governmentoverspending/taxation, less freedom, disregard for the constitution and civil rights, continued devaluation of the dollar and rampant mishandling of foreignpolicy. The lesser of two evils is still evil. I posted the video to prove the point that people are swayed more by the mainstream media than anything else.Most people in this country don't know anything about either candidates' policies. This situtation is just like the Bush/Kerry debacle where theyplaced a ridiculous candidate against another bad candidate for an obvious outcome. I am referring to McCain and Kerry as the ridiculous candidates. Peopleneed to wake up because it might already be too late. In reality, it doesn't matter who you vote for anyways because of the Electoral College.

Originally Posted by marath0n

why vote? they on the same team
My point exactly.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Smh. Paypal me $1000.

Seriously.

I'm not joking.

You have nothing to lose.

Seriously.

COME ON HOV YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO SPREAD THE WEALTH
tongue.gif
. YOU KNOW NOBAMA ISFOR GIVING YOUR MONEY AWAY.

Racist thread

roll.gif

OBAMA 08

thats all
You lose.

He supports Obama, doesn't say vote Obama

YOU LOSE
LOL. You're not very bright.

Back