To all the DMV big spending PLAYAS that shop at Saks Fifth Avenue...

If you're in there between now and Sunday I would inquire with the sales help about receiving a 25% friends and family discount. I've received apostcard in the mail with a code to be used for the discount, an email with an entirely different discount code and a personal email from the salesman thatusually helps me
laugh.gif
So they must be pushing this thing hardcore so justwanted to give some big spenders on here a heads up.

Here are the exceptions according to the email they sent me:
Exclusions Include: David Yurman and Cartier women's and men's jewelry and watches, Jay Strongwater, Fendi handbags, Akris and Akris Punto apparel,Gucci women's and men's shoes, handbags, jewelry, and watches, Christian Louboutin shoes and handbags, Miu Miu shoes, handbags, and accessories, Pradawomen's and men's shoes, handbags, and Prada Sport apparel, Dior handbags, Brioni, Charvet, Bugaboo merchandise, Quinny merchandise, select Gurhanitems, Katy Briscoe.

^^ All the good stuff is in the exceptions range ... And is this a national thing?

Originally Posted by TOWEH

^^ All the good stuff is in the exceptions range ... And is this a national thing?

Not if you want Dior denim (which never goes on sale) at 25% off
pimp.gif

And yes to the best of my knowledge it's national.

if you think all the good stuff is on the exceptions list you obviously dont shop there very much, or are a label *%@*@...
i wish i had more money at the moment
frown.gif

badgeman... is dior denim in stock again? specifically the dry japan 21cm?

Originally Posted by Kenny from MD

if you think all the good stuff is on the exceptions list you obviously dont shop there very much, or are a label *%@*@...
i wish i had more money at the moment
frown.gif

badgeman... is dior denim in stock again? specifically the dry japan 21cm?

Kenny, as best I can tell they never quite restocked on the raw denim though I had seen a couple sizes that I hadn't before so something new came in,perhaps transfers from other locations (which is how I got a couple of my pairs last year). I've never seen any 21cms in there only 19 but they do have afew MIJ pairs from what I recall around the 30-32 size range. But the amount of pairs in stock is pretty minimal, even though conventional wisdom says to payextra and get MIJs instead of MIIs, as I already have a few MIJs (and more importantly they didn't have any more MIJs in my size haha) I got a pair of MIIsinstead (since they supposedly stretch more I went down a size), I can't turn down a pair of never-on-sale Diors priced under $200.

I know before they were special ordering stuff if they didnt have it in stock, but my friend got kinda $$$%#% over doing that. Might not be worth the headacheof trying to get a discounted, specially ordered bla bla bla

Kenny just a heads up, they have 2 pairs of indigo MIJs left (32 and 36) and one pair of MII in 32 that somebody DEFINITELY had hemmed
laugh.gif

Also a few black MIIs between 30-32.

Badgeman good looks. I ended up going yesterday and picked up some Dior Indigo MIJs in a 30. This lady named Gloria was very helpful and gave me the discountwith no problem. I didn't see any of the MIIs though. What wash were the MIIs?

Originally Posted by The Badgeman

If you're in there between now and Sunday I would inquire with the sales help about receiving a 25% friends and family discount. I've received a postcard in the mail with a code to be used for the discount, an email with an entirely different discount code and a personal email from the salesman that usually helps me
laugh.gif
So they must be pushing this thing hardcore so just wanted to give some big spenders on here a heads up.

Exclusions Include: David Yurman and Cartier women's and men's jewelry and watches, Jay Strongwater, Fendi handbags, Akris and Akris Punto apparel, Gucci women's and men's shoes, handbags, jewelry, and watches, Christian Louboutin shoes and handbags, Miu Miu shoes, handbags, and accessories, Prada women's and men's shoes, handbags, and Prada Sport apparel, Dior handbags, Brioni, Charvet, Bugaboo merchandise, Quinny merchandise, select Gurhan items, Katy Briscoe.
Hmmm... I was just out there yesterday and saw some good sh4t.... Didnt see Ferragamo's on the list so..... YES!!!!

Originally Posted by Anthony10888

Badgeman good looks. I ended up going yesterday and picked up some Dior Indigo MIJs in a 30. This lady named Gloria was very helpful and gave me the discount with no problem. I didn't see any of the MIIs though. What wash were the MIIs?
They had a couple different styles of MII but I'll be straight with you, I only buy their raws so I don't know the names of the washed styles(and as mentioned earlier in the thread they had both white and black MII pairs as well). You did good on getting MIJs for 25% off of $315 as raw Diors NEVERgo on sale and I doubt they're going to restock anytime soon, the new season brought almost NO stock of new raws to the store.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

If you're in there between now and Sunday I would inquire with the sales help about receiving a 25% friends and family discount. I've received a postcard in the mail with a code to be used for the discount, an email with an entirely different discount code and a personal email from the salesman that usually helps me
laugh.gif
So they must be pushing this thing hardcore so just wanted to give some big spenders on here a heads up.

Exclusions Include: David Yurman and Cartier women's and men's jewelry and watches, Jay Strongwater, Fendi handbags, Akris and Akris Punto apparel, Gucci women's and men's shoes, handbags, jewelry, and watches, Christian Louboutin shoes and handbags, Miu Miu shoes, handbags, and accessories, Prada women's and men's shoes, handbags, and Prada Sport apparel, Dior handbags, Brioni, Charvet, Bugaboo merchandise, Quinny merchandise, select Gurhan items, Katy Briscoe.
Hmmm... I was just out there yesterday and saw some good sh4t.... Didnt see Ferragamo's on the list so..... YES!!!!

Did you end up going back yesterday?
And what time were you out there on Saturday? I was there around noon.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

laugh.gif

Did you end up going back yesterday?
And what time were you out there on Saturday? I was there around noon.
I needed up hitting the one on Wisconsin (Friendship Hts)...... They were def with the discount!!(good looking out!).. but didnt have the pair I waslooking for.
I was out at the Tysons II from 1-2:30...

Back
Top Bottom