To celebrate my belated 8-year NT anniversary... vol. Photoshop Contest

Just realized that I'm a week late in remembering my 8-year NT anniversary. :nthat:

From those late nights procrastinating for lulz to the firsthand lessons on how not to catch the feelz when someone makes fun of you, I can honestly say that NT has been there during major phases of growth in my life. I've had so many great, unforgettable memories on this forum that I had to do a little something special.

In the spirit of NT fun, I've decided to to host a week-long PS contest. Winner will get to choose a charity to which I will donate $10.00 as well as receive a $10.00 gift certificate from a website of their choice. I know this isn't much, but I'm a broke grad student and that's all I can swing at the moment. :lol:

The deadline for submissions will be exactly one week of the original post. I'll message the winner at the end of the contest for charity/gift certificate choices.

In an attempt to provide y'all with some ammo, I'm giving you two pictures to choose from: a selfie of yours truly in 6th grade and a current picture as well.

The only guidelines: funniest PS to me wins and don't be afraid of hurting my feelings.

Have fun NT, and thank you for being there for me the past 8 years! Click on the pictures to expand.

View media item 894808
View media item 894809

Cliffs:
-PS contest!
-Winner gets to choose charity to which I will donate $10 and $10 gift certificate to place of their choice.
-Funniest PS to me wins.
-Two pictures, choose either.
-Deadline for submissions is exactly one week from today.
-

Last edited:
that second shirt 
nthat.gif
 and P4L.

Back
Top Bottom