To "cmoneymontana," "shuman15" and others initially interested...

Reebok Twilight Zone's hit PYS.com (pickyourshoes.com) for $119.99, with free shipping.

Just ordered an 11 in the blacks, but white/yellows are available too.

Me doing research, no local stores as of this will be ordering these babies.

The three stores/persons I relied to get limited reebok product has fell victim to economy like others, and doesn't plan on ordering any new reebokproduct, so I had to go this route.

I can't wait for these to arrive.

I'm a go out now to Shoe Carnival and get some black flat long "old school" laces...
pimp.gif

Did any of you pick-up those Bringbacks? Those were the ones I had been waiting for...

Oh man, the white ones were at Wheaton Plaza DTLR and Patrick Henry Mall DTLR for $49.99 (major reduction from 199.99) a Spring of '07 when they droppedthe first retro.

No one touched them.

And I still think over a FSR x 4 got shipped back.

^Yeah.... I had a pair of those first Retros too... Got mine from Rugged Warehouse in Fairfax for $29.99.
smile.gif

But, the Black/White joints were the ones I wanted since I was 12-13 years old... Especially because my beloved Celtics wore them. I remember having theWhite/Navy joints when they originally released in 89', only to see the Black pair come out a few months later... My parents was like, "Hell no... We ain't buying you another pair of $175 shoes..." Lol
Passed on the Space Jams and got what I really wanted...
378581312.jpg

Definatly thanks for that info! Just snatched a black pair...the white was sold out...I thought it woulda been the other way around

More people on the other coast dig the white colorway, historically...

ksmith, I'll hit you up personally on your pickups!
eek.gif

^Word... And here's an old Eastbay pic from a catalog from the 1989-90... Check the pants... Heh heh
273083946.jpg

I actually had the white pair. I have a picture with me rocking the guess jeans, the Generra sweatshirt and the Hi-Top fade.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iCan

where can i cop these?
Commonwealth was the only local spot that had them... They were also available on their website for Retail $175.00
(Same price as they were in 1989)

They got the OG Dee Brown Omni Lite's @ Sports Zone's for $75 if anyone is interested, both Black & White basedcolorways..

Reebok-Dee-Brown-Pump-Omni-Lite-00.jpg

^
Which one?

I went to Georgia Ave., M St., and Wheaton Sport Zone stores this past Saturday afternoon and ain't see them joints...

This is a shoe I don't mind having quads of...

^G-town had them as of yesterday (both colors)..

And last time I was in Wheaton (Friday) they had them as well (both colors)..

I must be blind then...

I'll make a detour and try my luck before the meet-up @ Arundell this weekend...

Good to know people.

Transfer two size 11s to Southside RIC FTW, with discount on top of sales price.

Pat, I owe you one.

Back
Top Bottom