To do those who work Retail: Security magnet question

I went to Yorkdale over the weekend to Levi's to buy some jeans and they left the security magnet on them.

I'm living away for school and I'm unsure when I'll be back in TO without taking public transit, so I'm thinking about taking my jeans toLimeridge Mall and hoping to get the magnet off through one of the stores.

I just wanted to know if this is even possible and I know it would probably be a favor done by the staff or at least the manager.

Is it just the magnet one? Or does it have the ink?

I copped some boxers at Eddie Bauer one time and the tag was left on, by the time I got home, I was too lazy to go back, so I removed it with a fork.

Worked like a charm, lol.

WOW, the same thing happened to me at the same levi's... -_-', luckily I caught it before I took off.
Sorry, no advice for you on the actual problem though heh.

Oh its the ink magnet, lol.

tired.gif

tie a plastic bag or some $@+# around the ink thing and hammer that $@+# till it pops out

So do u think they wont do it cause they will think you stole them or something? Im sure if you have your receipt to prove you purchased them, they would haveno problem taking the magnet off.

That happened to me before, I went in to a store around me and got them to take it off, no questions asked

safest way is to just return it to levi's and let them take it off.
trying to take those security tags can ruin ur jeans and make a big hole in it.
complain to levi's and try to see if they can re-emburse you for coming back. it's their fault.

Those magnets are all standard.
So bring your receipt to ANY retail store that has these magnets (Winners or something) any they'll take it off for you.

Back
Top Bottom