To DS or UnDS ?? which pair?

Quick question, or more like an overall feeling.
I wear what I buy most of the time, except newer releases, IDK I don't like wearing stuff everyone has one at the moment.
Out of my collection the only thing I have not worn are the Raging Bull V (Toro Bravo)
Reason: They are dope, but to me they are a "look at me" shoe, and I'm kinda of an low key type dude. plus sometimes I even forget what I have in the closet. ( Don't know if this happens to you guys)
anyways what are your thought, Is there a pair you will never wear?
And reasons why???
*thanks to this site I have re-energized myself with kicks again*

Quick question, or more like an overall feeling.
I wear what I buy most of the time, except newer releases, IDK I don't like wearing stuff everyone has one at the moment.
Out of my collection the only thing I have not worn are the Raging Bull V (Toro Bravo)
Reason: They are dope, but to me they are a "look at me" shoe, and I'm kinda of an low key type dude. plus sometimes I even forget what I have in the closet. ( Don't know if this happens to you guys)
anyways what are your thought, Is there a pair you will never wear?
And reasons why???
*thanks to this site I have re-energized myself with kicks again*

To do what I want or what other people tell me to do?
No really bro, just asking if there is a pair u won't rock, and reasons.

if you die tomorrow wouldnt you be pissed you never wore your prized shoe? i would be, rock them all and keep em clean after every wear problem solved!

if you die tomorrow wouldnt you be pissed you never wore your prized shoe? i would be, rock them all and keep em clean after every wear problem solved!

Originally Posted by BillOnes

why buy if you wont wear them? The only reason not to wear a pair is if they would crumble on your feet like OG 2,3,4,5,6s

Originally Posted by BillOnes

why buy if you wont wear them? The only reason not to wear a pair is if they would crumble on your feet like OG 2,3,4,5,6s

I wear almost all my shoes, like you said if its a new release I won't break it out for a bit since everyone will have them on there feet.

I wear almost all my shoes, like you said if its a new release I won't break it out for a bit since everyone will have them on there feet.

I've worn my red Toro Bravos a few times and I've actually had people ask me about them, like it was some sort of secret release. The 3Ms have only been worn in my house so far though, I can't bring myself to rock them out during the day, and normally at night I'm not looking to wear a shoe with that much reflective material. One day the situation will be right and I'll bust them out though, I just hope the sole and netting haven't yellowed by then.

I've worn my red Toro Bravos a few times and I've actually had people ask me about them, like it was some sort of secret release. The 3Ms have only been worn in my house so far though, I can't bring myself to rock them out during the day, and normally at night I'm not looking to wear a shoe with that much reflective material. One day the situation will be right and I'll bust them out though, I just hope the sole and netting haven't yellowed by then.

GreatAbyss43 wrote:

wear your shoes, thats what they are made for.

^^ So I should trade my Micheal Jordan rookie card away?

GreatAbyss43 wrote:

wear your shoes, thats what they are made for.

^^ So I should trade my Micheal Jordan rookie card away?

If I like a shoe enough to blow 150 + on it then I'm gonna wear it with out a doubt one way or another , I don't wear my j's into dust anymore like I did in high school though, now ill buy some nice team Jordans from the Nike outlet or some slip on Ralph Lauren polo's from marshals cheap for everyday usage and bring out a nice pair when I go out with my lady or to a semi casual gathering,
wear your shoes my dude especially the 5's the foam on the midsole dosnt have an exceptionally long shelf life

If I like a shoe enough to blow 150 + on it then I'm gonna wear it with out a doubt one way or another , I don't wear my j's into dust anymore like I did in high school though, now ill buy some nice team Jordans from the Nike outlet or some slip on Ralph Lauren polo's from marshals cheap for everyday usage and bring out a nice pair when I go out with my lady or to a semi casual gathering,
wear your shoes my dude especially the 5's the foam on the midsole dosnt have an exceptionally long shelf life

Back
Top Bottom