To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by choy30

update: he asked for my name,add and shipping info. i hope he is looking into it with usps or he is about to send my money back.

i'll go back to sleep now, i still have work later.

PS: sorry to update this thread about the topic on hand. lol

wouldnt he already have your name, address and shipping info already? unless he wasnt trying to send you the shoes in the first place  

maybe hes trying to send some goons to YOUR house 

funny-dog-pictures-dog-makes-scooby-doo-noise.jpg

can some of you read?
1) these are his goons

tumblr_ljvlffi3jA1qc18mso1_500.jpg

2) you think he is sending people across the globe...c'mon

c806fad8-5.jpg

Slicknick951.....nice cliffs.

All in all whether he is truthful on his dad dying (which seems false now), it is bad business. I think regardless of whatever, you should take care of something that literally take seconds first so you can clear the air to deal with bigger things. When it comes to money, almost most things are never good excuses. Anyways.....I hope things get resolved but these are great things to hear as far as people trying to scam and get away with it. I wish this happened when someone scammed me on my OG SpaceJams.

OP asked me not to go so im not going. if he things fall through with this guy im waiting in the rafters like sting. 

Originally Posted by leothegod

Ksteezy asked me not to go so im not going. if he things fall through with this guy im waiting in the rafters like sting. 

FIXED
Spoiler [+]
sorry couldnt resist
happy.gif

Op your scammed my man, unleash Leo so he can handle business. Damn this was going to be the highlight to
my day too
30t6p3b.gif

OP asked me not to go so im not going. if he things fall through with this guy im waiting in the rafters like sting. 

I knew it was too good to be true. Someone figure out which Macys he works at so we can blow his work phone up non stop and say all kinds of things until he gets fired.

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Op your scammed my man, unleash Leo so he can handle business. Damn this was going to be the highlight to
my day too
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ "the highlight of my day" c'mon man....
roll.gif
at all the disappointed NTers that wanted blood.

The Bosses were ready Leo, we were all like...
ht_obamas_presidential_day_110502_wg.jpg
'

OP, did you get your money today or what? What's going on OP?

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

30t6p3b.gif

Can't help someone who doesn't want help.
[h3]
[/h3]

I'm sure he wants the help, just doing it the right way and not the way ya want just for entertainment....give Jordanforever till Thursday like he said, he doesn't come through, hell I'll even lend a hand to fix this in a civil manner, since we are pretty much from the same area.

I just read every post in this thread...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Too much realness. I don't get the KSteezy hate either but that gif was hilarious 

good thing u didnt go cause that dudes face would get me tempted to snuff him. i have a feeling he aint gonna send the money tho

Originally Posted by Antidope

I just read every post in this thread...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Too much realness. I don't get the KSteezy hate either but that gif was hilarious 
things are handled different on ISS
107815%20-%20animated%20animation%20artist%3ASubjectNumber2394%20fight%20gif%20sissy_slap_fight%20The_Great_And_Powerful_Trixie%20Trixie%20twilight_sparkle.gif

what a damn shame.  how you gonna reach out for help OP and turn it down when its offered up?

Back
Top Bottom