To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by asianplayer
and with Paypal they protect buyers to no end; no tracking is an instant win no matter if you get your shoes or not
and that is exactly why i don't like using Paypal sometimes man, cause all the buyer has to say is "i never got the shoes" and the seller can take a L
30t6p3b.gif

Online Scammers are cowards... OP, You aint gotta be "about that life" to physically approach a scammer...because 9 times out of 10 He aint "about that life" Either if he has to rob people VIA internet...

I hate scammers... Especially the Hypebeast nerdy lookin' ones like the one mentioned in this thread...

Mycoldyour- the first link: the reason why i waited this long, i was thinking the same way. Maybe something bad happened to him and i didnt want to add to his burden. That's why when i decided to post this, i'm not really accusing him of something. I was just asking him and nt fam for help.

Second link: now i'm 70% sure he is a faker. I even created an account in that forum just to send him a message. I didn't see that link tho.

Kaycurrency- i really wish i have the means to go to ny and ask him where's the kicks. Overseas deals sucks! Hehehe

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Online Scammers are cowards... OP, You aint gotta be "about that life" to physically approach a scammer...because 9 times out of 10 He aint "about that life" Either if he has to rob people VIA internet...

I hate scammers... Especially the Hypebeast nerdy lookin' ones like the one mentioned in this thread...

he better be about ready to lose some extra money if he does physically approach this scammer since he lives in the united kingdom

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

I got scammed by jrthumper and it took me about 3 1/2 months to get my money back. He stopped posting on here though

Srs?
Dude outta Texas right? He came in clutch for me last year with a kobe release. Can you explain what happened?

Just to update: one guy pm'd me and offered his help (not sure if i can say his name here). Anyway, he got a hold of jordanforever08's mom. She said he is in the carrebean now and the mom is also wonderin' why dudes phone keeps geeting msgs and calls. The guy that helped me suggested that i should call his mom to clarify things coz she doesn't know whats going on (which i will do later, 12am here. 11am nyc time).

To the guy who helped me and others offering help.....thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.

Jordanforever08- i really hope we can settle this. if this is just a misunderstanding, i'm saying sorry in advance.

I'll just update this thread to clarify things.

Thanks again NT fam

What is it with dudes moms always ending up in between these types of situations...
laugh.gif

How they even get in touch with his mom, from my understanding, he a grown %!$ dude, married and with a kid..

Well at least you are making progress....I'm sure is a misunderstanding.

Thats why you dont deal with New Yorkers, broke #%@ clowns tryin to look fly with another mans hard earned money
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

What is it with dudes moms always ending up in between these types of situations...
laugh.gif

How they even get in touch with his mom, from my understanding, he a grown %!$ dude, married and with a kid..

Well at least you are making progress....I'm sure is a misunderstanding.

I really hope this is just a misunderstanding.

lol. at this point, how could it possibly be a misunderstanding? best thing he could do is say sorry for not shipping when he said he would and express mail them to you ASAP.

I'm not about that life but I live in New york. If you want I'll call the cops and report this to them, I'm sure they can solve the case.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

lol. at this point, how could it possibly be a misunderstanding? best thing he could do is say sorry for not shipping when he said he would and express mail them to you ASAP.

Bro, i hope this is the outcome of this situation.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I'm not about that life but I live in New york. If you want I'll call the cops and report this to them, I'm sure they can solve the case.

Bro, thanks for the offer. I will try to resolve this first between us. Thanks fam

Back
Top Bottom