To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

$@%+% still playing the "im out of state" card
30t6p3b.gif
, maaaan let some boys show up to his mama or wifey house unexpectedly, I guaranteed he'd be home by supper

roll.gif
...you guys are nuts. I mess with leothegod son. It does seem like Jordanforever is lying out the crack of his crooked teeth though. Dude probably broke as hell and waitin on his Direct deposit to kick in on thursday so he can pay OP back
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing. Dude is praying for his tax refund to come back right now.

I got dub in paypal for whoever goes and has a talk with this clown. I bet he thought there would be a bunch of people cosigning him and he'd be able to skate.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Why the hate for Ksteezy? LOLOL It seems like every reply for Ksteezy is nothing but hate.
Cuz he's a troll who also happens to be easy to troll.

Originally Posted by office the

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Take your own advice. Since you don't want to listen to mine.

Maybe everyone here should mind their own business aswell, oh wait, because I'm not pro drama then what I say is no fun...I get it.Buncha dudes with female tendencies.Carry on.
you really should go back to ISS cause it doesn't seem like you are wanted here

If you don't like me, ignore me, it's really simple kids.

real life...

Ksteezy has said hes going to leave this post or "mind his own business," like 4+ times yet hes still in this thread...

and i bet he will reply within 5 minutes of me posting this...

Don't know why NT stays hatin on KSteezy for bringin some reason into these threads, actin like nothing could possibly go wrong with this plan. Personally I think it will be awesome when it all goes down wit Leo and he gets the money but I also recognize that people could get seriously hurt on both sides and possible jail sentenes

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by megatron

Anyways, time to mind my own business
You're 30 pages late

roll.gif
laugh.gif
.  Forreal, ksteezy trying to put this on a whole 'nother level with this anti-e-thug/moral high-ground bull.  And then with this antagonistic "if you don't like it, ignore it" routine.  
People come here for the lulz duuuuu[de]...  

Originally Posted by office the

Maybe everyone here should mind their own business aswell, oh wait, because I'm not pro drama then what I say is no fun...I get it.Buncha dudes with female tendencies.Carry on.
you really should go back to ISS cause it doesn't seem like you are wanted here

If you don't like me, ignore me, it's really simple kids.
It's not easy to ignore you when you're posting in this thread with "advice" basically every page
grin.gif

You're acting like NT's resident peace maker/big brother...and honestly you do this in a lot of other threads

Most of the people on here are grown %$@ men and they know what they are getting themselves into. Heck even OP told you to chill. 

If this thread bothers you so much, why don't you relieve some stress by going on a spending spree at J Crew and post your pick-ups in the dressing better thread where people actually care about your opinion. Someone please insert that office gif of Michael Scott pushing the old man out of the office for me...

Anyways OP I hope everything works out for you and you get your money or shoes. Props to everyone who is helping OP
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

End Rant 

Originally Posted by cez

Anyways OP I hope everything works out for you and you get your money or shoes. Props to everyone who is helping OP
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

End Rant 
at this point i would want my money back, aint no tellin what homey is gonna receive. could be beat or fake.

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Originally Posted by megatron

You're 30 pages late

roll.gif
laugh.gif
.  Forreal, ksteezy trying to put this on a whole 'nother level with this anti-e-thug/moral high-ground bull.  And then with this antagonistic "if you don't like it, ignore it" routine.  

THANK YOU!!!!!That all you guys want, LULZ...at any cost nessesary, %#%* is sad...then ya wanna act like ya actually care about OPs situation
laugh.gif
All ya want is a show.I actually find the constant attacks against me entertaining, because I can almost guarantee who will be the dudes coming at me, each and every time, ya way too predictable...funny thing is dudes in this thread are coming at me because Im giving positive advice, instead of instigating the situation like the rest.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

THANK YOU!!!!!That all you guys want, LULZ...at any cost nessesary, %#%* is sad...then ya wanna act like ya actually care about OPs situation
laugh.gif
All ya want is a show.I actually find the constant attacks against me entertaining, because I can almost guarantee who will be the dudes coming at me, each and every time, ya way too predictable...funny thing is dudes in this thread are coming at me because Im giving positive advice, instead of instigating the situation like the rest.

I actually think he "was coming at you bro"

Ohh look another Jcrew/WDYWT/picture joke...sounding like a broken record...you guys really think I'm bothered by this thread??...
laugh.gif
or even the slander????
laugh.gif
nah man, I know the type of person I am and most of you anti-Ksteezy dudes got me completely twisted.

Keep coming at me bros.

Spoiler [+]
just think of new material, I don't even post in the WDYWT anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I actually think he "was coming at you bro"

laugh.gif
I know he was, but that last statement of his, proved my whole point, that the majority of dudes in here could careless for te well being of one another and all they want is a Damn show..

What do you care though?

Seems like you're wasting your time and lowkey searching for bros to come at you...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

What do you care though?

Seems like you're wasting your time and lowkey searching for bros to come at you...

I really dont care, would be sad if this thing got out of hand, but it wouldnt affect me in the least. However thats not gonna stop me from saying how I feel, dudes want to get their panties in a bunch Everytime I say something, seems like a personal problem.

What do you care though?

I really dont care, would be sad if this thing got out of hand, but it wouldnt affect me in the least. However thats not gonna stop me from saying how I feel, dudes want to get their panties in a bunch Everytime I say something, seems like a personal problem.

laugh.gif
  Yea ok...

If you didn't care, you would have bounced out of this thread (mind your business...like you said) and gone about your day.  The fact you keep coming back in here like a dope fiend looking for a fix EASILY shows that folks are getting to you.  Why do you have a rebuttal for every damn thing that someone says?  Folks would have moved on by now, but you keep adding fuel to the fire.  Honestly, b....I'd almost guarantee that no one would even be talking about you by now if you stayed true to your word.  You like getting the last word in at all times, and this is why people take shots at you.  You say you don't care and it doesn't bother you...but it does.  Easy to see. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What do you care though?

laugh.gif
  Yea ok...

If you didn't care, you would have bounced out of this thread (mind your business...like you said) and gone about your day.  The fact you keep coming back in here like a dope fiend looking for a fix EASILY shows that folks are getting to you.  Why do you have a rebuttal for every damn thing that someone says?  Folks would have moved on by now, but you keep adding fuel to the fire.  Honestly, b....I'd almost guarantee that no one would even be talking about you by now if you stayed true to your word.  You like getting the last word in at all times, and this is why people take shots at you.  You say you don't care and it doesn't bother you...but it does.  Easy to see. 

laugh.gif
I don't care about what OP does or what type of trouble Leo gets himself into, ya can't even comprehen the simplest of posts.I keep coming back because I keep getting called out...go about ya business, like I said ignore me and my advice and you won't hear a peep from me...plus this is entertaining me while I finish building some Ikea stuff.

Edit: Go back and read, I never really attack anyone, I say how I feel about any given situation and the usual suspects come out the woodworks with some sort of unwarranted attack when I never even hollered their name, then come a couple of sheep behind them...all of a sudden and without reason it becomes a Ksteezy hate thread
laugh.gif
just because I entertain it doesn't mean it actually has an effect on me in real life...some of you dont know the difference.

Back
Top Bottom