to kill a mouse

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

Buy these

peppermint.jpg

Crush them up, sprinkle them in corners, behind things, etc.

do this if you'd like to trade your mouse for ants.
also, moving out of a home because of one mouse?  that might be the lamest thing i've ever heard.

get a mouse trap, put some peanut butter in it. /thread

where is that other nt vid? he gets a pet mouse and his playing with him in a box and he's like sike and throws in a snake in there to feed it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
can't even find it.

First thing that came to mind was when NT member goldenarmz who auditioned for "I love NY" posted his mouse trap video and did the c walk after he killed it. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

**edit**

this is that video
roll.gif

In my old rental, I had major mice problems.  I was on the 3rd floor of a very old row home in West Philly.  I forget the #, but I killed about 20 in a 12 month span with snap traps.  I can't imagine how it was for the floors under me if that many made it up to the 3rd floor.  It also didn't help that there was a disgusting tenant on the 2nd floor who eventually got evicted.  Once she went, the mouse problem significantly subsided.
It's tough to get rid of mice permanently.  No matter how well you fill openings, mice can get through the tiniest spaces making it very difficult to keep them away.  I had all of the openings around pipes coming into my place spray foamed.  It helped to an extent but I still ended up with mice.
I didn't use glue traps because I think they're inhumane.  I used snap traps with peanut butter.  Always worked well.  The trick to setting them is to place them facing a well but not in a corner.  This way the mouse will run over the trap to get the peanut butter.  It can't come in from the front.

I tried the peppermint deal.  It works to an extent, but unless you're spraying fresh peppermint every few days, it doesn't last.

Then I got cats.  Once I got them, I've never had a mouse problem since 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Goldenarmz is a first ballot NT Hall of famer.

He was a hero to pubescent NTers.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 while I was only a lowkey poster over there, im not gonna lie, HT had a good run.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Goldenarmz is a first ballot NT Hall of famer.

He was a hero to pubescent NTers.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 while I was only a lowkey poster over there, im not gonna lie, HT had a good run.

it did
get it crakkin threads were comedy

seen vid a few times but still gets me
"you aint twitchin no more" -starts c walking-

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Get a broom, s-curl, and start crip walking.
I want to see that reenacted on South Park

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

In my old rental, I had major mice problems.  I was on the 3rd floor of a very old row home in West Philly.  I forget the #, but I killed about 20 in a 12 month span with snap traps.  I can't imagine how it was for the floors under me if that many made it up to the 3rd floor.  It also didn't help that there was a disgusting tenant on the 2nd floor who eventually got evicted.  Once she went, the mouse problem significantly subsided.
It's tough to get rid of mice permanently.  No matter how well you fill openings, mice can get through the tiniest spaces making it very difficult to keep them away.  I had all of the openings around pipes coming into my place spray foamed.  It helped to an extent but I still ended up with mice.
I didn't use glue traps because I think they're inhumane.  I used snap traps with peanut butter.  Always worked well.  The trick to setting them is to place them facing a well but not in a corner.  This way the mouse will run over the trap to get the peanut butter.  It can't come in from the front.

I tried the peppermint deal.  It works to an extent, but unless you're spraying fresh peppermint every few days, it doesn't last.

smokin.gif
lol

Peppermint oil or...

high bucket (preferably a trash can w/o a bag.
Fill with enough water so the mouse can't jump out. Set it by the side of the counter.
Next, get some cardboard (like the flap from the cereal box) and put some penut butter and sugar towards one of the ends.
Now, set that cardboard on the edge of the counter w/ the pb mix hanging over the edge of the counter so that when the mouse goes for it, falls right into the bucket/trashcan

I've caught at least 4 mice like this in my moms crib.

Other solution, use sticky traps w/ the same combo near where u think the mouse gets in and out.

Didnt know where to put this. 
Man shoots himself trying to kill a mouse 

A Goulais River man is lucky to be alive after accidentally shooting himself in the forehead while trying to kill a mouse.

Police say the Northern Ontario man was trying to use the butt of his rifle to kill the creature when the gun went off.

The man says he did not know the gun was loaded.

The bullet grazed his forehead and he was treated and released.

40 year old Dale Whitmell is charged with careless use of a firearm.

smokin.gif
Same thing for me man. Ever since I got my cat about 12 years ago, I haven't seen a single mouse. The only problem I had was that sometimes when he killed one, he would either bring it to me and put it on my lap, or put it on my bed pillow. I had to throw out a few pillows because of that. :lol:

Mice HATE the smell of peppermint.

Get some peppermint extract, spray it around areas u think they can come from.

Buy these

peppermint.jpg

Crush them up, sprinkle them in corners, behind things, etc.

Also buy mint scented garbage bags, it will keep them away from ripping through the bags.

Wouldn't crushed peppermints bring on ants?

I just killed a rat/mouse? yesterday. I now understand why Tom hates Jerry so much.

I didn't cwalk though.

Last edited:
I saw a little mouse yesterday night about 2.5-3 inches long and grabbed a broom and dustpan with the quickness. Never saw that little sucker again. Is there a way of catching that thing WITHOUT a mouse trap?

Back
Top Bottom