To My dudes that work 40+ hrs a week. What do you do on your off days?

Funny.. wasjust discussing this with the lady(vol. why are you always so tired!). I generally work 48-56 hours a week.. @#!+ is
exhausting! I try and hoop oneday a week, beyond that, I just come home and lounge/recharge. I really don't think working 40+ is healthy for most.. difficult to accomplish menial tasks that need attending to once youre off the clock, as sometimes it makes you feel like the workday is still ongoing.

My shortie complains all the damn time.. she works like three days a week.. empathetic, she is not.

Do what interests me. Doesn't matter what specifically.

Go explore because if you need to ask this you clearly haven't been.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

See my girl when I can

Get yucky Friday/Saturday

Flag Football League Sundays

How can I forget. Getting yucky with the boys.
pimp.gif

I seriously hate yuku

i fifth the watch sports fall asleep on couch....my favorite past time.

I play soccer on sundays that is my one activity other then the gym

Smoke, Girlfriend, Daughter, Eat, Watch sports, Internet, school work and the BEST part about being off...SLEEP

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

Working as a Staff Accountant at a Real Estate office and being an Assistant Men's Basketball Coach at Cuyahoga Community College in Cleveland, Ohio. I really dont have much free time right now.

Haaa you know Martell? He played up there 2 seasons ago...light skinned dude, plays guard

To Jermz101 - That name sounds familiar for real. I just joined the staff this season after moving back to Cleveland from Charleston, WV where I finished up my Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from University of Charleston. Played basketball there from 2008-2010. My father is the Head Coach at Tri-C Mens Basketball program and he is in his second year.

errands, relax, vagina.

vay cay comin up real soon, imma go out to vegas again

one day i hope to be one of those ppl who can vay cay as much as i want.

Don't watch tv
Limit my misc/NT to 2 hours a day
Read more books
Thinka bout how to make more money
Write in a journal

I work 14 days straight and then have 7 days off... so on my off days when all my friends are working/schooling I will literally take my grcery list of 10 items and but one item at 10 stores.

And attempt to meet a female at each grocery store.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I work 14 days straight and then have 7 days off... 

i thought about it for a sec.........hmmmm i guess it depends on what you do and your work hours but that could be a very legit work schedule

Luckly I get my weekends off.

Spend time with 1yr old son and gf
Have some kind of family event

Other than that, im smokin some side money
chillin, running errands tryn to make the most out my free time

Oh and Football too..

If I have a weekend day off I play basketball but that's about it.Edit-Putting the finishing touches on my wedding.

errands, sports, GF, any pre-made plans or commitments etc. I tend to run errands to break up my day at work and to avoid certain places being closed once I leave the office though. It's pretty mundane unless you switch things up, and keep your weekends fun

Back
Top Bottom