To my minority NT'ers: Do you stay away from ordering stereotypical ethnic foods in public??

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

hell no. I'll be damned if I let what someone else thinks impact what kind of food I want.

Comments like this is why we love Dirty I agree If I'am paying for food its gonna be food I WANT!!!!

alien.gif

- if that was the case id never be able to enter a Popyes or KFC,
roll.gif

- the answer to your question is hell no!, ive never even thought about it.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

what are stereotypical white people foods? only thing i can think of is tater tot cassarole.

-
eek.gif

- hmmm....
laugh.gif

*jots down as mental note for use later*
moz-screenshot-7.jpg
zpen.jpg

Originally Posted by BJJ Prodigy

Originally Posted by dugtrio

what are stereotypical white people foods? only thing i can think of is tater tot cassarole.

oscar mayer baloney.
funny you should mention that...ive always been curious of what my white friends have in their kitchen
laugh.gif

they pretty much bite off other races recipes

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I travel a lot for work and whenever we go out to eat I NEVER order meals with chicken. I know they wouldn't say anything rude, but I don't want them to think "(of course this guy orders the chicken) yes miss I'll take the lamb". Maybe I shouldn't be self-conscious about it, but I just think about it whenever I go out. Even sometimes when I go out with my family I don't order chicken meals at sit-down restaurants. I think the stereotype is funny, but still don't want to fall into it. Am I alone here?
Lol, what did you JUST watch that Dave Chappelle stand-up or something? How silly. If you like something, order it. Life's too short to worryabout what people think, ESPECIALLY something as small and insignificant as the type of food you order...

yeah food is too serious for me to give a ***@. i would gladly tear up some watermelon, fried chicken and some collard greens in public #1 because it'sgood and #2 for someone to say something

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by BJJ Prodigy

dugtrio wrote:

oscar mayer baloney.
funny you should mention that...ive always been curious of what my white friends have in their kitchen
laugh.gif

they pretty much bite off other races recipes

hey lets go for some Chinese

nah I'm in the mood for Mexican

how bout some African-American? wait...

Back
Top Bottom