To my NYC peoples...which train you think is cleanest?

yo, whoever said the 7 train is the cleanest is on some
pimp.gif
right now... iknow when i lvied in flushing that train was always a crazy mess... last time i was on it which was not that long ago, it hadnt gotten any better... maybe evenworse from when i lived there in 02.. they were still using those old red cars back then.... smellin straight
sick.gif

Only if cleanliness got you to work sooner...the L would be the fastest train on the planet....I'd rather my train look like basura and on time instead ofclean, ridulously packed, and painfully slow....

My friend always takes the L out of Canarsie and she says it's really clean - always bragging that it was voted the best train in the city, lol.

The new Q, N, and M trains aren't bad and the 4/5 is pretty good too.

And not for nothing, but why the hell is the 3 train always so dirty and especially poorly lit? They desperately need some new trains on that line.

Originally Posted by BKsOwnMVP

My friend always takes the L out of Canarsie and she says it's really clean - always bragging that it was voted the best train in the city, lol.

The new Q, N, and M trains aren't bad and the 4/5 is pretty good too.

And not for nothing, but why the hell is the 3 train always so dirty and especially poorly lit? They desperately need some new trains on that line.
shorty lied to you....cuz its far from the best in nyc

4/5/6 aren't bad Just like others have said though, they are brutal during rush hour. Whenever I get on at Wall Street in the morning and see an open placeto sit its like winning the lottery.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by thekidep22

L train for sure,but this week they been effing up on the service

laugh.gif
service on the L is always #%+!@ up
Truth!!!!

Thank god that ##+$ dont affect me. I get on dekalb and get off at union square...

But once I saw those signs up I was like please god dont let it affect me.

the L is the cleanest train though. Followed by the N...

I hate how the new 4,5,6 trains are designed.

this is post is funny ,, imma have to go with the 6 for sure , and the 7 is no where near being the cleanest ,

Back
Top Bottom