To one of the baddest female NT'ers EVER.

why are you guys so damn thirsty? your making the rest of us look bad.

the thirst isn't even warranted. Buncha craven *** dudes

what happened to DJ bana?
nerd.gif

Every time these threads happen theres not one girl whos remotely close to unattractive posted, all these girls are very pretty IMO.

Its the internet though, theres threads dedicated to strangers who people think are attractive, I dont think its a big deal that people hold on to pics of people that they know (guess the term can be used loosely here) that they think are attractive. Google images brings up a lot of these pics too.

Last edited:
Every time these threads happen theres not one girl whos remotely close to unattractive posted, all these girls are very pretty IMO.
Well it makes no sense for these dudes to save pics of the girls they dont find attractive. I remember that one chick who was into arts and crafts, dont remember her name or if it was a dude on a troll account but that girl was hideous. I doubt anyone saved her pic. :x

smh at all of you .. out here talking to ghosts
Wasn't that what you were doing in the Carlos Boozer thread? 
I must have offended you somehow . Life goes on as did most of these females (you prolly would die for).
I'm saying. When's the last time we've seen half of the female NTer's dudes still be rappin' about?
Y'all some lonely *** dudes though.
laugh.gif
...I'm saying.
tumblr_m8hzndrZhG1qalw15.jpg
You derailed a great thread with your corny PSs. And when other NTers were flaming you, you STILL kept on with the lame PSs. You didn't offend me, you offended EVERYONE - except Boozer. Meth shoulda kept you in banned camp. 
grin.gif

I would die for these females?

I would NEVER die for a broad 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 (I'd never get myself attached to anything I'm not willing to walk out on in less than 30 seconds - and yes, this includes any woman, any friend and even any family member)... but what's so wrong about discussing the looks of females? Isn't that what we all do (Yes, I'm talking about females as well)? Just 'cause they're strangers on the internet doesn't mean anything; as men, we're nurtured into either accepting or rejecting a female's looks. 

We have all these ____ Women Appreciation Threads, but when it's about female NTers, it's wrong and it makes us "lonely"? 
laugh.gif
 I'm not gonna brag about the damsels us NTers have slayed, and I'm sure not all of us NTers are "lonely". We're just simply giving out our opinions of which female NTers we think are attractive and have a good if not, great personalities, that lasted in our memories.

We have this comradery between us NTers - and that includes female NTers, as well. But I think that time has expired and has been replaced by the "Reputation" and "Yahoo!, someone quoted me!" attitudes that y'all get more excited over than us "lonely" "simps" with females and female NTers. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom