To Smash or Not to Smash; that is the Question vol. High Probability of Pics

And in response to the query "Why do you have Waka w/ hearts in your avy" I sniped it off of some website; I thought it was funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

And in response to the query "Why do you have Waka w/ hearts in your avy" I sniped it off of some website; I thought it was funny
laugh.gif
6a42503e8dec2bf6bd6a603ccdbfc398f22ecd5.jpg

Gosh dammit, less discussion on the pics, more discussion on how I should get with her! Your almost ADD fixation on graphical representations of females isstarting to irk me, I must say.

well you shoulda posted better pics, im assuming she's not that visually pleasing

hit her up to ask her how she's doing.. have a full conversation with her and make her laugh a couple times. then try to find a way to see her (take herout, meet up, etc) and you shouldn't have any problem. just don't catch any feelings for her because she's going to be an emotional mess after abreakup.

Smash for the hell of it.. Hit her up and ask if u could roll through

NEED MORE PICS

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

You post better pics, we'll post better help!
laugh.gif
The thing is, except for the magnanimous advice ofMcFlyy, there has been no REAL help, though.

I'll try and dig something up though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

OP, you really talk like that?
Refreshing to see good grammar and vocabulary on here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yes. The only way to express my superiority over peonsat my place of learning is to speak with an elevated diction. I scoured up some more pics.

f0b26a0441fb60b54befa96e8065c36a639744b2.jpg
6dc16442f30047f96f43326379c4497c6485efbf.jpg

Oh, be gentle, ye gents of Niketalk.

what are you, 15? take her to a movie, hold her hand, text her at least once a day, take her to spring formal, once you've put in some legwork, invite herto your place and whip it out, but be sure to strap up (very important). don't they teach you this stuff in school? good luck

considering she looks young, i'm assuming you're just as young.

just make sure you're wearing protection. nothing fun being a 16 year old with a child.

I'm am 17, you cretin.
laugh.gif
The problem is not so much consumating our bestial desires, it is the fact that I am hesitant in transitioning from friends to"more than friends" in a manner that will not embarrass me, and have no idea HOW to.

Back
Top Bottom